seven.

Warning: This chapter, and some others from this point on, have rape, nonconsensual, and dubious actions. 

I also want to make something clear. If a person does not give consent to someone and that person has sex with them, or does something sexual, it's rape. If a person does not give someone consent and that someone has sex with them, and the person they are doing it to is enjoying it, it's still rape. It doesn't matter if they enjoy it or not, its rape. It's natural for your body to react like that, still rape. If a person gives consent at first and then halfway they say no or stop, but their partner keeps going, that's also rape. 
So please educate yourselves before saying stuff like "it's not rape cause they enjoyed it".

- M

"It's y-you...the b-boy from the c-cafe..." Jimin whispered, his eyes tracing over every feature on Yoongi's handsome face. Yoongi smirked, his rough thumb running over Jimin's plump lips, making the younger flinch. 

"Your so pretty. You know, ever since I watched your live for the first time...I knew we were meant to be...everything about you...is what I want." Jimins tears stopped falling a bit, his eyes settling into a glare. 

"E-ever t-think that..I-I don't w-want you..." Yoongi's jaw clenched, his thumb pressing harder against Jimin's lips. 

"No! No...I k-knew by the w-way you looked at me when we met. You wanted me..." Jimin turned his head away, his lips pressing against each other. It was true; Jimin had thought that Yoongi was hot and attractive, but he didn't know he was crazy. 

"Fuck off...l-let me go..." Jimin whispered, his eyes closing, delicate eyelashes resting on his flushed cheeks. His head was pounded from the alcohol the previous night, not to mention the spot on his neck where Yoongi had injected him. Yoongi's hand tightened on the boys neck, anger seeping into him at the younger's words. Jimin's head snapped up to Yoongi, his eyes widened as he felt chapped lips meet his plush ones. Yoongi kissed him hungrily; biting at his lips and forcing his tongue into Jimin's mouth. Jimin felt tears welling in his eyes, his hands snapping against the cuffs that tied him to the bed. Yoongi pulled away, his tongue flicking out to taste the blood from Jimin's lips. 

"Woah...it felt even better when you were awake." Yoongi's rough hands moved down to the boy's peach shirt, his finger's curling around the end and tearing it open. Jimin's cries echoed around the room as he felt Yoongi's eyes staring at his flat, petite body. "Your so pretty baby..."

Jimin's breath hitched at the name, his eyes meeting Yoongi's. It was true; the blonde really looked insane. Yoongi gripped at the boy's waist as he leaned down to kiss his tanned chest, moving down farther to his soft tummy, kissing his way to the waistband of his leather pants. 

"S-stop..." Yoongi ignored his little whispers and unzipped the leather pants, tearing them the rest of the way off, his eyes blown wide at his perfect body in front of him. His soft, milky thighs lay on either side of Yoongi, his chest rising rapidly in fear. Yoongi loved it; he finally had him all to himself. 

"Baby...I finally have you...I won't let anyone else see this again...so don't worry, your safe now." Jimin just thrashed when he felt Yoongi's hands petting his chest and stomach, his legs kicking out. 

"S-stop! Stop! L-let me go!" Yet again, his cries were ignored by Yoongi. The blonde tore off Jimin's lacy underwear, cooing at his adorable dick. Jimin moaned when he felt Yoongi's lips kissing the tip, slowly bobbing his head up and down. Jimin, wanting more, snapped his hips up, whining when they were pushed back down. Yoongi smirked, his pace getting a bit faster. He felt Jimin reaching his limit and pulled off with a pop, the younger whining in response. 

"You like that, baby?" Jimin glared up at him, shifting a little and shaking his head 'no'. He did like it, but obviously he couldn't fucking help it, Yoongi knew that. 

"F-fuck you..." Jimin whimpered, his eyes tearing up again, only widening when Yoongi unzipped his ripped jeans and pulled his dick out from his underwear, Jimin's breath hitching. His eyes snapped up to Yoongi, shocked by his size. Sure, he's seen big but not this big. He closed his eyes, small tears falling down his cheeks. Yoongi ripped open a pack of lube from his pocket, spreading it on his dick before lining his tip up with Jimin's hole. "N-no...please..."

"Shhhh...it's okay. It's just gonna hurt, but your used to it..." With that, Yoongi pushed himself in, groaning at the tightness. He probably should have prepped him, but he was too lost in the moment. Jimin screamed in pain, thrashing around while tears streamed down his face and onto the silk pillow under him. 

"S-stop! Stop it! N-no....no!-" He was shut up with Yoongi's lips on his, molding perfectly together. The older pulled out a bit before slamming back in, his grip on Jimin's plush thigh's tightening. 

"I've waited so fucking long for this..." Yoongi kissed down the boys neck, sucking and biting on his soft skin, hickeys becoming visible. Jimin cried under him, his body giving out and becoming putty in Yoongi's hands. Yoongi's pace quickened, pounding harder and rougher into the younger. Jimin's cries turned into soft moans, the pain started subside as pleasure started to overwhelm him. He didn't want to give in and ask for more, he didn't want to give the man what he wanted. He didn't want to submit and give the wrong idea to the boy above him. 

"M-more..." Yoongi smirked, harshly thrusting into him as his hand gripped onto Jimin's neck, pulling him down to met his thrusts. Jimin let out a wanton moan from the animalistic thrusts of Yoongi. The blonde grabbed Jimin's jaw, pulling him into a rough kiss; tongue and teeth clashing together. Jimin felt himself close to his climax, moaning when white strings of cum squirted from his dick. Yoongi smirked, slamming his cock in deeper knowing by now the younger would be too overstimulated to continue. Jimin whimpered, sensitivity reaching his head as he whined with each brutal thrust the other gave him. 

"Fuck...almost done baby..." That was a lie; Yoongi had very good stamina, but being the nice person he was he might as well go easy on him. Yoongi felt his climax and came inside, slowly fucking out his cum. Jimin whined when he felt Yoongi pull out, cum dripping from his hole onto the bed and his thighs. Jimin wailed, tears streaming down his face as he lifted his thighs to his chest and curled up away from Yoongi, shaking in fear. "Ha...fuck baby." Yoongi ran his hands through his hair, brushing sweat into his locks. His hand ran down the boy's thigh, lightly massaging the soft skin. 

"D-don't touch m-me." Jimin whispered, his voice barely audible. Yoongi frowned, a glare settling on his face. He was confused; Jimin moaned, Jimin asked for more, Jimin came. What did he do wrong? 

"I- don't speak to me that way." Jimin nodded from the icy voice, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep. Yoongi sighed, pulling the chain he got out of his pocket and lightly clipping it around Jimin's neck. His mother had given it to him before she killed herself in front of him, it was the last thing he had of her. One of the most memorable things he had. Yoongi leaned down, placing a soft kiss onto Jimin's forehead. "Your mine now, your safe." 

ⓨⓜ

𝘞𝘰𝘸.
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦.
𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘮.

- 𝘔