six.

"W-what...?" Jimin rolled his eyes, crawling over to Taehyung and getting on his knees in front on him, his finger's fidgeting with the boys belt. "Wait, Jimin." Taehyung pushed his hands away, stepping away from the small boy. Jimin pouted, his hands reaching up to Taehyung. 

"What~" The older looked away, tucking his shirt back in. 

"Let's do it when your not drunk." Jimin rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and glaring up at Taehyung.

"No, because I w-won't wanna do it then." He slurred, the words almost sounding like he was speaking in cursive. Taehyung winced, a small frown appearing on his lips. 

"Thanks Jimin. That's nice." Taehyung turned away, leaving Jimin to sit on the floor alone in the dark room. He whined loudly, his hands petting his hair as he looked around for something to drink, he found nothing and stumbled up so he could stand. He opened the door, yelping when he felt something inject into his neck, everything going black.

"Can we please leave?" Hoseok whined, way to drunk to be the designated driver for the ride home. Jungkook rolled his eyes, sitting at the bar next to him, a flustered and quiet Taehyung next to him. "It's been hours." Most of the club had cleared out, only a few people were scattered around. 

"Where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked, getting a bit worried when he couldn't see his peach hair in the crowd. Taehyung groaned, his head hitting the counter as he passed out, his shot glass rolling across the table. Jungkook was handed another drink and downed it, still looking around the room for Jimin. He sighed, closing his eyes for a second before sleep also overtook him. 

ⓨⓜ

Never has Yoongi felt happier. He now had the little angel all to himself. He stared down at the boy, his ebony eyes raking over the peach hair and flushed cheeks along with the red stained lips, that glistened in the light of his home. He was stupid for kidnapping him, he knew that, but he was so happy he did it. No one could ever watch his baby again. Yoongi had spent weeks after weeks planning this, making sure every detail was right. 

"Baby?" He whispered, his rough hands running over the boy's smooth cheek, his thumb resting on the boy's plump lips. Jimin whined, his lips slightly parting as he shifted in his sleep, his neck becoming exposed for the older. Yoongi crawled over the small boy on the bed and leaned his face into his neck, breathing in the strawberry and peach scent. He groaned and kissed the boy's neck, slowly starting to suck and bite at his skin, moving down after a few marks were made. He reached his collarbones and stopped, his eyes landing on the plush lips. He pressed his chapped lips onto the glossy ones of Jimin, reveling in the feeling of finally tasting him. Jimin whined in his sleep, shuffling a bit and subconsciously kissing the man back.

"Jimin?" Yoongi backed away for a bit and just stared at him, a small smile forming on his lips. Yoongi heard a knock on his door and immediately got up, turning back around swiftly to lock the handcuffs that trapped Jimin to the bed. He ran down his stairs two at a time and rushed to his door, ripping the door open and slightly panting as he stared at the sharp eyed woman. 

"Yoongi." The said man raised his eyebrows and nodded, his tongue slightly peeping out of his lips. 

"Uh, yeah?" She rolled her eyes, her bony arms crossing in front of her. 

"I wanted to check up on you and see how your doing." Yoongi nodded, a normal smile appearing on his lips, his eyes grazed down her body and back up at her face. 

"Fine, you?" She smirked, her hands dipping down to his crotch, finger's playing with his belt. 

"I kept your dick satisfied for seven years, how do you think I'm doing?" Yoongi scoffed, his jaw slightly clenching. 

"If you think I'm going to fuck you, get the hell out. Your slutty pussy was never good enough." She winced, taking her hand away and glaring up at him. "Why are you here?" 

"I have something for you, from the past..." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a silver, thick chain, the boys eyes widening. 

"W-where?" She laughed, rubbing her eyes as she handed it to him. 

"I found it at my place. It's the one you told me to hold on to for seven years." Yoongi nodded, pocketing the chain and grinning. 

"Thanks." With that he slammed the door in her face, not wanting to hear her manipulative, toxic words any longer. Instead he wanted to here the quiet moans of his new lover. He smiled when he thought about how Jimin would beg him to fuck him, love Yoongi and be with him for the rest of his life. He trotted upstairs, opening the door and staring at his angel. After a few minutes Jimin stirred, his body shifting as he started to wake up. His eyes fluttered open, yawning as he squinted slightly. He tried to rub his eyes, but gasped when he felt his hands cuffed. He quickly looked around, fear settling inside him as his honey eyes widened. 

"Help! He-" Yoongi jumped onto him, his hand clasping onto Jimin's mouth, shutting him up. Jimin screamed into his hand when he recognized the face, his eyes starting to gloss over as tears formed in his eyes. Yoongi growled at him, his other hand coming up to grab Jimin's neck, threatening him. 

"Stay fucking silent." Jimin glared at him, shaking his head 'no'. Tears slipped down his cheeks, as Yoongi huffed in frustration. "Fucking hell, you make a sound and I won't hesitate to rip Jungkook's head off." Well, if his other words didn't scare the boy, this certainly did. He stopped thrashing and just let his chest rise and fall rapidly. Yoongi slowly took his hand off, his finger's grazing the boy's lips. Jimin's doe eyes stared up at Yoongi in fear, almost like a bunny staring at a wolf. Yoongi loved it. 

"W-what's g-going on...?" Jimin whispered, his eyes darting around the dark room. Yoongi grinned, his eyes glazing with something unknown to the boy.

"Your mine now." 

ⓨⓜ

𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺.
𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦!

- 𝘔