seventeen.

Sunlight filtered in through the curtains, shining onto the golden skin of the peach haired boy. His light snores were the only sound in the room along with the shuffling of blankets as he did his best to stay asleep. Yoongi was no where to be seen, making the younger a little sad when he woke up alone. Jimin yawned, turning his head away from the bright window and groaning as he flopped out of bed. Jimin pulled on an over sized hoodie and trotted down the stairs, smiling when he saw Jackson with a cup of coffee. 

"Morning Jacks!"

"Morning Jiminie..." The boy smiled and joined the ravenette on the couch, cuddling up to him and wrapping a blanket around his body. "You hungry?" Jimin just shook his head 'no', still full up on candy and popcorn from the previous night. 

"Too full..." Jackson hummed in response, flipping through channels on the TV, not really finding anything interesting. "That one!"

"Zootopia?" Jimin nodded, giggling a little as Jackson let it play, his fingers brushing through Jimin's hair. It went on for a while, Jimin getting a little antsy the longer Yoongi wasn't with them. 

"Where's Y-Yoongi?" Jimin asked, lifting up his head a little to stare at Jackson's sharp jawline.

"Oh, he left this morning...I'm not sure why?" Jimin nodded, his leg bouncing a little. He was used to Yoongi always being around and near him so this felt strange to the small boy. He giggled a couple times during the movie, gripping onto Jackson's arm. 

"Jacks, can you make breakfast?" The older groaned dramatically, feeling like a babysitter to the boy. He nodded, pushing Jimin off and stumbling into the kitchen, rifling through the fridge. He smiled when Jimin tripped into the kitchen, a blanket wrapped around him. 

"We have stuff for cereal, pancakes, waffles, eggs, toast and...smoothies. Which one?" Jimin thought for a moment, pursing his lips together and walking around to sit on the counter, his feet swinging. 

"Waffles!" Jackson nodded, smiling as the younger giggled. He got right to work while Jimin watched him, enjoying the company of each other. 

"Ji-" They were both interrupted by the sound of the front door crashing open, a loud thud echoing around the house. Jimin quickly hopped down, running over to the door and gasping when he saw a bloodied up Yoongi lying on the ground, holding his chest. Jackson came over seconds later and shut the door, Jimin was already kneeling on the ground, his shaky hands hovering over Yoongi, unsure of what to do. "Move Jimin. I got it." He nodded as Jackson pulled Yoongi up, the blonde grunting and grasping onto Jackson's arm, smearing blood on his white shirt. 

"J-Jimin..." The younger's eyes widened as Yoongi whispered his name, quickly running up to the blonde and grasping his hand as Jackson laid him onto the couch. The ravenette dashed to the kitchen, grabbing medical supplies and doing his best to clean up Yoongi. 

"What happened?! Stupid!" Yoongi only groaned, his head tilting back onto pillows as blood spilled from a bullet wound. 

"S-shot..." Jimin bit his lip, his hand running through Yoongi's hair, trying his best to comfort him, although he had no idea why. He felt scared; scared that Yoongi would die or not heal, even though weeks ago that's the only thing he wished for. 

"J-Jacks...h-he needs a h-hospital..." The ravenette just shook his head, digging through a bag for tweezers. 

"Absolutely not. They'll send him back to that fucking place." Jimin looked away as Yoongi screamed in agony as Jackson tried his best to pull out the bullet, more blood spewing from the wound. The blonde jerked on Jimin's hand,his finger's shaking from the pain. Jackson hummed, trying his best to sooth him as he felt the bullet in the older's chest. "Good thing it's not that deep."

"S-shut u-up with...your fucking h-humming." Jackson smirked, holding down Yoongi's shoulder as he prodded at the wound. 

"See Jiminie? He's completely fine." The younger didn't say anything, sighing when Jackson pulled out the bullet, holding up a bottle of hydrogen peroxide. 

"Don't y-you fucking dare p-pour t-tha-" Jimin clamped his hand over Yoongi's mouth as the liquid fell onto his wound, wincing as the blonde bit down, silencing his cries. Jackson tore his shirt in half, quickly grabbing a needle and surgery thread. He quickly laced Yoongi back together, ignoring the pained grunts. He leaned over, grabbing gauze and pads and covering the wound before wrapping Yoongi in it. He patted the wound, Yoongi flinching at the pain. 

"There- damn it! They shot your tattoo!" Yoongi growled, wincing as he sat up, his hair all sweaty. 

"Shit." Jimin was silent, just watching the two boys brush off the near death situation as if nothing happened. 

"Y-Yoongi..." The older whipped his head to Jimin, a disgusted glare forming in his eyes, startling the peach haired boy before his attention was dragged back to Jackson. 

"So? Who shot you?" Jackson asked, his arm resting around Yoongi's shoulder. The blonde smirked, leaning back against the couch and sighing, his lips curling. 

"W-well, I went to Minji to t-talk-"

"And fuck?" This caught Jimin's attention, but what was worse was that Yoongi nodded, chuckling deeply as he lick his lips. Jimin looked away, curling into the side of the couch, a pout on his lips that didn't go unnoticed by Jackson. 

"F-fuck yeah. Anyway...s-she and I did our thing...and t-then I insulted her so s-she shot me...ha..." Jackson rolled his eyes, his gaze still on a depressed looking Jimin. 

"Why'd you fuck her?" Yoongi just scoffed, flicking his eyes over to Jimin before looking back at Jackson, ignoring the boy's presence. 

"Cause she's fucking h-hot...a-and my dick was bored." Jackson nodded, biting his lip as he felt guilty for the peach haired boy. Jimin abruptly stood up, ruffling Jackson's hair and smiling at the two boys. 

"I'm gonna f-finish m-making breakfast...y-you guys w-want some?" Jimin asked, doe eyes staring at Yoongi in anticipation. The blonde just scoffed, rolling his eyes and groaning as he leaned his head back. 

"No Jimin. Get me a beer instead." Jimin flinched, his eyes resting on Jackson who just shrugged, a guilty look in his eyes. Jimin didn't know what he did wrong; Yoongi always called him 'Baby' or 'Jiminie', not to mention never talked about people he fucked, especially women. The small boy teared up, running upstairs and curling into the blankets, his tears wetting the bed. He couldn't stop crying and he hated that he was crying because of a change in attitude of his kidnapper, rapist, and abuser. He hated that, yes, he had feelings for Yoongi no matter how much he denied it, there was something. Something small, but it's still something. 

ⓨⓜ

𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.
𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦.

- 𝘔