twenty-three.

A pastel mix of purples and oranges ran across the sky, painting a beautiful sunset as the day slowly faded. The blonde was staring up at the sky, wondering how much time he had with Jimin until someone caught him. He could try and run; fly to some other country, start over. That would be a nice idea, except he doesn't want to move too far from Jimin's friends. 

The man sighed, letting his head fall forward, between his legs as his finger's picked at the roof of his house. Jimin's been acting strange recently; constantly going out of his way to help Yoongi cook or clean something. He was nice and polite, not as sassy as usual. It scared Yoongi. He had no idea what he was planning, maybe he was stalling or just being nice, he didn't know. 

A creak was heard behind him and he flicked his head back, his finger's curling around the trigger of his gun, just in case. He sighed when it was just the pink haired boy, the roots of his hair turning black again; it looked pretty. The smaller sat down next to him, his small hand resting on Yoongi's thigh. 

"Hey." Yoongi hummed in response, smiling a little as the boy let his head fall onto the older's shoulder, removing the personal space from them. "What's bothering you?"

"Nothin." Jimin hummed, not believing him at all. The older came up here to think or get something off of his mind. 

"I don't beleive you. C'mon, tell me." It was silent for a bit, Jimin didn't want to push him to explain; Yoongi would get mad. 

"I- I'm thinking about you. How your...acting different." Jimin smiled, giggling a little and kissing the older's cheek, his plump hips making Yoongi smile. 

"I don't think so. I think that your acting different." Yoongi scoffed, crossing his arms and glaring at the sky. Jimin giggled, his hand grabbing Yoongi's and rubbing it, drawing small circles. "No...your softer." 

"I'm mean." Jimin smiled, his eyes moving from the elders hand to the sky, sighing when he saw the beauty of it. 

"Not anymore." 

ⓨⓜ

Sunlight burst through the curtains, shining onto the two boys curled up together. Light flooded into the room while the chirping of birds echoed around. Jimin yawned, a little whine leaving his lips as he pushed himself farther against Yoongi. The blonde groaned, wrapping his arms tighter around the smaller boy. 

A knock sounded on the door downstairs, waking Yoongi up immediately. He stared down at Jimin, a quick flicker of hatred in his eyes. He knew that he betrayed him; used his sweet personality to distract him. 

"W-what Yoongi? Are you gonna get it?" Yoongi bit his lip, wanting to hit the small boy but another knock sounded, annoying him. He rolled out of bed, trotting down the steps and to the front door. He ripped it open, sighing when it was just Minji and not the police. The blonde felt a little bad for blaming Jimin. 

"What?" She smirked, keeping her hands to herself this time as she stared at him, a strange look in her eyes. 

"Well, I wanted to see you...before you get put back in that prison." His eyes widened, grabbing the collar of her shirt and pulling her into the house. He slammed the door, grabbing her arm and shoving her into the kitchen. 

"What the fuck are you talking about?" She just smirked, her eyes widening at the small boy who trotted down the stairs, yawning as he rubbed his eyes. Yoongi noticed and gulped, trying to shoo Jimin away but he didn't notice.

"Oh, hello? Who's this Yoongi?" Minji smiled, affection filling her eyes at the beauty in front of her. 

"Hello pretty. I'm Minji, Yoongi's lawyer and...friend." Jimin smiled, nodding his head as he walked into the living room, giving the two of them time alone. Yoongi's gaze flicked back to the woman, his eyes dark. 

"What the fuck! Explain." She sighed, taking a seat on the stool, drumming her nails on the table.

"They found us out. I buzzed into a call the PD made to a boy named Jeon Jungkook. Anyway, they know it's you. They found Jimin's hair at the crime scene of Jackson's death; your fucking house." She glared at him, her nails stilling. "Oh, and fuck you for killing him. He was like my son. Anyway, they're looking for you."

"Fuck." She hummed, picking at her red nails. 

"Yeah, I also lost my job. They're after me as well." Yoongi scoffed, sitting down at the counter and rubbing his temples. 

"Job? Minji, none of that was real." She scoffed, pulling her arms to her chest. 

"Uh, so?" Yoongi rolled his eyes, not wanting to argue with her. He didn't know how long he had. He could try and get out, but any flight would track his name, so there wasn't anywhere to run when you think about it. Someone would find him. 

"Damn it." She stayed in silence, aware of how angry he could get. 

"I'll go now."

"Thanks for telling me." She hummed and got up, her heels clicking as she walked out of the house, the door slamming shut behind her. Jimin peeked his head from the living room door frame, his eyes landing on Yoongi. He walked over, gasping as the older slammed his hand against the table. Yoongi stood up, his dark eyes staring Jimin's down.

The younger backed up in fear, his back hitting the wall as Yoongi slowly stepped closer to him, like predator to prey. Jimin whimpered, closing his eyes and gasping when Yoongi's warm breath hit his neck. The blonde wrapped his veiny hand around Jimin's neck, giving it a small squeeze and smirking when the younger let out a submissive moan. 

"Y-Yoongi?" Jimin was quickly shut up when the blonde gently placed his lips on Jimin's glossy ones, biting and teething at his lips. He pulled away, letting his hand fall away and land onto his hips, his lips replacing his fingers. He kissed down Jimin's throat, biting at the skin and sucking harshly, leaving blooming hickeys on his skin. 

"Your mine." Jimin moaned, his hands curling into the blondes hair, tugging at it.

"I know~"

ⓨⓜ