four.

"W-what...?" Jimin's chair screeched as he pushed himself away from the man, terror in his eyes. Yoongi chuckled, standing up and grabbing his hot coffee. He walked in front of the small boy, towering over his small figure. Jimin could only stare up in fear and shock, his arms starting to shake. Yoongi leaned down, his lips grazing the boys soft neck, the scent of strawberries and peaches filling his mind as his breath made Jimin flinch. Yoongi stood back up, throwing a creepy smirk towards the boy, his head tilting a little. Yoongi backed away from the boy, his eyes shifting down to the boy's lips and then down to his slim waist He groaned, turning around before looking back at him. 

"Can't wait for your live tonight, sweetheart." With that he left, leaving the little boy who just wanted to have a normal conversation, completely terrified. Jimin sighed once he remembered something; his name was on his show. The boy gasped, realizing the name "Baby Mochi" was not his real name. He got up, throwing his cake away and stumbling out of the building, his heart racing and pounding in his chest. He was scared, very scared. He had no idea who he was so it wasn't like he could block him. 

"F-fuck..."

ⓨⓜ

"Hello e-everyone!" Jimin smiled, his clothes consisting of just a loose pink shirt with his collarbones to his viewers, his plush thighs peeking out from under the hem of his shirt.

MinnieT: Hey baby boy

Mrgatti23: fuck baby, your so cute

Tannie1230: beautiful as ever

Sadihun: perfect fucking thighs...

Jimin giggled a little, shaking his head and lifting his fingers to his lips, biting his nails a little. He was a bit nervous, knowing the boy from the cafe was watching this from somewhere, it felt weird to him despite the hundreds of viewers. 

"Thank you~...I- I'm not doing a live tonight, I just wanted to say a few words." He stopped, feeling his anxiety start to rise at the thought of the man. "I-I know I usually do live streams tonight, but right now I don't really feel comfortable. I ran into a very...interesting viewer and it made me just want to tak-" His eyes widened at the private comment he received, quickly reading it again.

AgustD: Sorry baby, but your just so cute when your scared.

His breath hitched, his eyes tearing up a bit. He has never gotten viewer's like this, he didn't know why, people just were mostly nice. He tensed his body, pulling his shirt to cover more of his thighs.

"U-Uhm...I- I can't do this tonight, I-I'm so sorry everyone! I'll try for Monday...g-goodbye." He logged off, the creepy yet hot face of that man still appearing in his mind. He wouldn't have minded if it was just a normal viewer, but this man was criminally insane. Just the way he described himself sent a weird feeling through the boy. He scrolled through his viewers, hesitating on 'AgustD' before clicking block. The only problem was it wouldn't let him block him. "S-shit...what the f-fuck." Jimin groaned, shutting his computer and tossing it into the overflowing mass of pillows. He collapsed onto the floor, his eyes shutting as he quickly fell asleep. 

ⓨⓜ

The blonde grinned at the blank screen, an overwhelming feeling of power coming back to him. He got up, making his way into the kitchen and popping a container of instant ramen into the microwave. He leaned against the counter, picking at the paint as he waited. He was bored and he wasn't sure what to do about it. He couldn't kill tonight, or watch Jimin's live. He flinched when the microwave beeped, pulling him from his thoughts. He grabbed it, ignoring the searing pain in his hands as it burned him. He sat down at the empty table, a couple pictures of Jimin scattered across it. 

In truth, the male has never felt like this for anyone, just Jimin. He groaned as he ate, only wanting to touch the boy and have him submit to him. He finished and tossed the trash away, walking up to his room and staring at the pictures of the boy, a grin forming on his lips. Jimin was meant to be his; he was his type, the perfect boy, everything that Yoongi loved. 

"Might as well do something." The man got up, grabbing his phone and heading out of the house. He hopped into his car, driving down the moonlit road as night clouded the sky. After a while, he got to a gas station and pulled in, locking his car before stepping into the air conditioned store. 

"Hello, welcome." The man behind the counter said as he organized packs of cigarettes neatly. Yoongi just ignored him and walked towards the back, grabbing a case of beer and slamming them down on the counter. 

"5 packs of Marlboro, black menthol." The man nodded, grabbing the cigarettes and ringing up his total. 

"$50.51 is your total." Yoongi nodded, digging through his pockets for a credit card or money. 

"I don't have anything on me." The man shrugged, his bony finger's wrapping back around the cigarettes and picking them up.

"Then I guess you ca-" BANG. 

"No." Yoongi sneered as he placed his gun back behind his belt, and picking up the case of beer. His eyes wandered to the wall and the rest of the store. "Might as well." With that, Yoongi stepped around the dying man and grabbed a couple more packs of Marlboro cigs along with beer and a few other things before leaving the store. The man whimpered on the floor, praying that his daughter and wife at home will be okay after he takes his last breath. 

Yoongi slammed his car door closed, driving back home. He suddenly stopped when he realized where he was, his brakes screeching a bit. He looked around the neighborhood, his eyes landing on the cute white house with the rose wind chimes. He pulled up closer to the building, lighting a cigarette and watching it. After a few minutes something caught his eye; a small, slim body was illuminated in the window behind a curtain, this beautiful body shape was easily recognizable to Yoongi. He stared in awe at the boy, itching to get his hands on him. Little did the small peach haired boy know, but that's exactly what Yoongi would do. 

ⓨⓜ

𝘞𝘰𝘸.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵.
𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦.
𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨!

- 𝘔