ten.

"Here, eat." Jimin learned not to turn down food anymore, so he grabbed the plate from the blonde and slowly picked at his breakfast. The older just stared at him, standing with his arms crossed. 

"Y-Yoongi," Jimin started, putting his plate down and looking up at the scary blonde. "I need to shower."

"Mhm, okay. Eat first." Jimin nodded, scarfing down the food and occasionally flicking his eyes up to Yoongi. He had gotten used to being watching when he ate, normally he would want to vomit from embarrassment. He finished his food and stared happily up at Yoongi, his cocked to the side. 

"Shower?" Yoongi rolled his eyes, grabbing the boys arm and dragging him into the bathroom. He picked out a towel and placed it on the shelf for when he got out. Jimin stood there, fiddling with his clothes as he turned the shower on. 

"What are you waiting for?" Jimin looked down, scared to be naked in front of the boy. 

"F-for you to l-leave..." Yoongi scoffed, sitting down on a chair and leaning against the wall, his ebony eyes staring daggers at Jimin. 

"Don't speak to me like that! I'm staying." Jimin whined, hugging his arms around his waist. 

"N-no! Please get out." Yoongi sighed. He knew Jimin was afraid he would take advantage of him. 

"Baby, it's alright. I'm staying in case you slip or need help. I won't touch you." Jimin nodded, slipping the leather pants and Yoongi's white shirt off since the blonde ripped his pink one. He looked over his shoulder at Yoongi before hopping in the shower, groaning as the hot water ran down his soft skin. 

"W-which one is shampoo?"

"Purple bottle." Jimin tried not to make any sound and tried to go as quick as he can. Yoongi just stared at the outline of the boy's figure through the shower curtain, his leg bouncing a bit. "Jimin. I'm going out today...want me to get you anything?" Jimin blushed a bit at those words, a small smile as the man tried to make up for what he did. A sly grin appeared on his face as an idea popped into his head. If he couldn't get away from Yoongi, he could at least drain him of money. 

"Yeah...anything is fine...clothes would be nice." Yoongi nodded, taking a mental note.

"Okay, sure." Jimin sighed, finishing up in the shower and turning it off. He reached out, grabbing the towel and drying himself off behind the curtain. Yoongi just smirked at the boy's shyness. He got up, leaving the room and coming back with a pair of short shorts and a loose, black shirt. Jimin stepped out, the towel wrapped around his body. "Here, put these on. I'll turn around." Jimin nodded, slipping the towel off and stepping into the clothes. 

"T-thanks...for the clothes..." Yoongi smiled, kissing the boys cheek and resting his head in the crook of Jimin's neck. 

"Of course, baby."

ⓨⓜ

"I told you, we have security cameras everywhere but not the private rooms!" Jungkook scoffed, running his hand through his hair, Taehyung leaning against him, a sad look plastered on his gentle face. 

"What about the halls!?" The man shook his head 'no', looking away from the five scary men in front of him. Jin pushed his way forward, grabbing the mans collar and shoving him towards his face. 

"Look, pal. You better fucking find a camera that shows something!" The man whimpered in his grasp, raising his hands above his head. 

"Okay! O-okay! We h-have a camera in the hall...it might have caught something." Jin nodded, releasing the man and stepping back, dusting his shirt off. The club owner sighed, leading the men to the back and into the security room. He unlocked the computers and showed them the footage. 

"That's Tae leaving...I think." Namjoon mumbled, eyes strained on the screen. Their eyes widened when the security cut out, black and green dots shifting across the screen.

"Fuck!" A couple seconds later and it was working. The door that was closed now open, indicating someone had left or was taken. Taehyung collapsed against the wall, tears streaming down his face.

"It's my fault...if I- I didn't leave h-him there..." Hoseok shook his head, wrapping his arms around the other. 

"Please don't blame yourself. We'll find him."

ⓨⓜ

It's been about two week since Yoongi forced himself on the small boy. Jimin was glad that he didn't do anything other than small kisses and love bites. Yoongi sometimes tried to initiate something more, but Jimin just pushed him away and shied away from the male. 

Currently, Jimin was curled up on the couch watching the 'Notebook' as Yoongi was in the kitchen. Jimin peered over his shoulder at the blonde who was making dinner for the both of them. He never really helped out in doing anything, which obviously was nice for him. He got up, walking over to the kitchen and standing next to Yoongi, delicate hands tapping on the counter. 

"Need help?" Yoongi's eyes widened a bit, but he nodded. He handed him a knife and told him to start cutting vegetables. Yoongi was a little worried the younger might kill him, but even if he tried, Yoongi had quicker reflexes. Jimin nodded, slowly cutting and trying his best to make them the right size. Yoongi smiled at that, walking behind him and quickly pecking his cheek before boiling water. Jimin blushed a bit, shaking his head and continuing. 

"Jimin?" 

"Yeah?" Jimin watched as Yoongi grabbed a knife, memories of what he did to the dying man flooding back to his head. 

"Can I fuck you tonight?" Jimin's breath hitched, fear creeping up to him. 

"Do I have a choice?" Yoongi scoffed, walking up to the small boy and placing the tip of the knife under his chin. Jimin averted his eyes, flinching when he felt the knife pushing against his neck. 

"No." 

ⓨⓜ

*𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘺*
𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴...𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴?

- 𝘔