eleven

- noncon/dubcon warning :(

The two boys ate in silence, the only sounds being the tinking of silverware against plates. Jimin looked up at Yoongi a couple times, fear racking his body for what the older was going to do to him. He quickly got up, scurrying to wash dishes and clean up dinner. Yoongi also finished, setting his plate down and walking over to the stairs. 

"I want it cleaned up. Come upstairs when your done." 

"Y-yes." This certainly wasn't what he had in mind when Jungkook said their final year of college would be fun. He cleaned up the kitchen, hesitating a bit while looking at the front door. If he could get out and run, maybe he could get to his friends- No. No. It was stupid. Yoongi had a car, he would get there first and kill them. He walked up the stairs, fear creeping up his arms as he neared their bedroom door, goosebumps prickling his skin. He opened it and saw Yoongi leaning against the headboard.

"Y-Yoongi...please d-don't do t-this..." The blonde just scoffed, putting his phone down and staring up at the small boy who cowered by the door. 

"I think it's interesting how you can shove a fucking eight inch dildo up your ass every week but not be an obedient little slut for me just once." Jimin whimpered at those words, a blush forming on his cheeks at the degrading things the man said. Yoongi smirked at that, getting up and walking over to Jimin's tiny figure. He placed his hand on the boy's waist and shoved him against the wall, his other hand wrapping tightly around the boy's neck. 

"N-no..." Jimin whined, his small hands lightly pushing at the blondes chest, making Yoongi smirk at the pathetic attempt for freedom. 

"C'mon baby...be a good little whore for me, okay?" Jimin whimpered, his head tilting away from Yoongi. The blonde smirked, kissing down the younger's neck, reveling in the small, pitiful whines leaving his lips. Jimin's head was filled with hate; hate for wanting more, hate for wanting to be treated roughly, hate for wanting to just submit. But, he couldn't. He couldn't loose, he couldn't give in.

"S-stop! I- please!" Jimin yelled, yelping when Yoongi grabbed his wrists and threw him onto the bed, ignoring the little mewls. He pushed Jimin's face into the pillow, folding his arms behind his back. With one hand he undid his belt, wrapping it around the boys wrists, keeping them in place on his lower back. "N-noo~"

"Shut up. I'm done with you fucking pushing me away." Yoongi pulled down Jimin's shorts, his rough hands kneading the boy's soft ass, his fingers prodding Jimin's pink hole. Jimin flinched, his body jolting forward a bit. "Shhh, it's okay baby. Just lay still and be a good boy..." 

Jimin moaned when he felt Yoongi start to stretch him out, finger by finger. He buried his face deeper into the pillow, his hips starting to meet Yoongi's thrusting, clenching around the blonde's long fingers. He hadn't felt this way for two weeks, for him, that was a while. Jimin whimpered when the older pulled out, the sound of pants being unzipped made Jimin a bit nervous. Without warning, Yoongi slammed himself inside Jimin's tight hole, groaning at the feeling. Jimin screamed in pain, his hands clawing at his own back as his body started to shake. 

"S-stop! H-hurts- stop..." Yoongi hand massaged Jimin's ass, trying to comfort him before pulling out and thrusting back in, a brutal pace being set. Jimin wailed into the pillow, Yoongi's thrusts jolting him forward. The older growled above him, his large hand wrapping around Jimin's neck. Yoongi smirked at Jimin's begging, only pounding into him more. 

"Shhh..." Yoongi moved his hand to Jimins head, pulling his hair back and grinning at the yelp from the younger. 

"N-no more..." Jimin whimpered, tears running down his cheeks from the pain and pleasure. 

"More?" Yoongi smirked, going faster if that was possible. He let go of the boys hair, letting him fall forward and instead gripping at his heavenly hips. His rough hand pulled away, harshly slapping the boy's ass and groaning at the red hand print. Jimin yelped, moaning at the feeling, shaking his ass back as if begging for more. Yoongi scoffed, slapping his ass harder than before, loving the pathetic moans of the younger. 

"Y-Yoongi~!" Jimin moaned, cum shooting from his dick as he came. He became like putty in Yoongi's hands; body melting and not fighting back anymore. "T-too much..."

"Ha...nah...we're going a little longer this time." Yoongi kept pounding into him, his head falling back from the pleasure that took over him. Jimin whined, he normally would stop on his live after he came. Yoongi's hand reached down to his waist, holding him still as he came inside the boy, slowly fucking his cum into the boy. Jimin whimpered, gasping as Yoongi flipped him over onto his back, his hands still tied together. He whined when he felt Yoongi enter him again, picking up his brutal pace. 

"P-please...too m-much..." Yoongi just scoffed and slapped the boys cheek, his hand gripping harshly at his chin before pulling him into a messy kiss. 

"Unless you want me to wreak your pretty lips and throat too, then shut the fuck up." Jimin didn't say anything, only whining like a bitch in heat from the amount of overwhelming pleasure. The animalistic thrusts continued for a while, Yoongi getting close to his climax again. Jimin was close to passing out and had already came again, white cum staining his tummy. Yoongi smirked, his hips stuttering as he came again, slowly fucking his cum into Jimin before pulling out and staring at the mess below him. "So pretty all fucked out like that, baby."

"Y-Yoongi..." The blonde watched with a small smile as Jimin passed out, his eyes fluttering shut, leaving the older to stare at the complete angel sprawled out on his cum stained sheets. 

ⓨⓜ

Jimin didn't know how he felt. He hated Yoongi so, so much. Yet, he also blushed when he said something sweet to the boy. He didn't know if it was because he lacked physical affection from family and people, or if it was because he was a virgin and was automatically responding to him. He sighed, his small fingers running across his lips. Then it came to him; what if he was having feelings for the older?

ⓨⓜ

𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴...
𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦-𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘐𝘍 𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴.
(𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 "𝘐𝘍")

- 𝘔