twenty-two.

Jungkook placed the cigarette to his thin lips, inhaling the smoke and staring out of the window into the dark sky. It's been too long and the boys were starting to lose hope. The ravenette tilted his head away from the night sky and stared at Taehyung's pale, sleeping face. He smiled, his eyes wandering over to Hoseok who was cuddled against the other. He flinched when he felt his phone vibrate, the sensation making him quickly drop the cig out the window, the wind blowing out the ember. 

"Uh, hello?" A gruff voice was heard on the other line, proving that they had stayed up late for days.

"Jeon Jungkook, right?" Jungkook hummed, nodding his head even though the male couldn't see. "Our department has a suspect. B-"

"Who!?" Jungkook yelled, jumping off the windowsill to wake up the others. The man coughed at the interruption, slightly annoyed. 

"His name is Min Yoongi. Re-"

"Guys! They f-found him! Wak-" 

"Let me speak." Jungkook gulped, putting him on speaker so the others could also hear. "Recently, there was a murder of someone close to Yoongi. The murder scene was in a bedroom, where a naked man was shot in the head. A hair was found on the bed and it belonged to your Jimin."

"How do you know it was this Yoongi guy!?" Jungkook yelled, flinching when Taehyung rubbed his back, trying to soothe him. 

"The house belonged to Min Yoongi." It was silent for a few on both ends, everyone hesitant to speak. "We figure that Jimin was either raped or someone attempted it. Yoongi must have shot and killed him. He also happens to be a viewer by the name of 'AgustD' on your friends...porn site. We don't know where he is now, but we are looking." Jungkook sighed, nodding his head and letting Taehyung grab the phone.

"Thank you, officer-"

"There is one more thing...this man is an insane criminal and has murdered dozens of people. He was put in a prison asylum and got out about four months ago. The woman that we questioned, Lee Minji, was his lawyer and well...sex partner." Jungkook cackled, bringing the attention of everyone in the room. 

"I knew she was a lying bitch!" Taehyung shushed him, grabbing the boys arm to settle him down. 

"Anyway, no one knows of his whereabouts...the man, Jackson Wang, died two weeks ago. The house was clear by then. Anyway, we will keep searching for him and update you guys." The line hung up and the three boys were left in silence. Taehyung sighed, collapsing back onto the bed and letting a tear fall from his face. 

"We're coming, Jiminie..."

ⓨⓜ

"Pasta or like, sushi?" Yoongi asked, leaning on the counter as he thought of what to eat. They had moved back into the home Minji had bought him, knowing that someone would find Jackson, whether it be the maid or his girlfriend. 

"Mhhh, let's go with pasta. It's yummy." Yoongi chuckled, getting started on dinner as Jimin played on Yoongi's phone, sometimes looking up to smile at the older. 

"Your yummy." Jimin blushed, throwing the salt shaker that was on the table at the blonde, making him squeal a little and dodge it. Jimin got up, back hugging Yoongi as the other cut up vegetables. "Jiminie, I- I wanted to ask you something."

"Okay...w-what's up?" Jimin kissed the back of Yoongi's cotton shirt, trailing them up to his neck and resting his chin on the blonde's shoulder. Yoongi smiled, happy with the progress that he had with Jimin. The younger and him were more soft towards each other and Yoongi always asked before doing anything. He spoiled him and hadn't killed anyone since Jackson. He watched movies with the boy and played card games, or just cuddling for hours.

"I...I wanted to know if your okay with us doing a l-live...?" Jimin smiled, pulling away from Yoongi and hopping onto the counter next to him. 

"Yoongs, I don't think I will ever do another live. If I ever get the chance in my crazy life with you, I'll delete my account. I- I don't think it's fair for me to be with someone and be a camboy..." Jimin stopped himself when he noticed the puppy dog look on Yoongi's face. The older had stopped cutting and was looking directly at the smaller. 

"W-we're together? L-like your m-my boyfriend?" Jimin's eyes widened, a blush forming on his cheeks at the idea. 

"No! No...I-" Jimin let out a piercing scream when he felt the knife that Yoongi was holding pierce through his thigh, blood spilling out of the wound. He grabbed a towel and quickly placed it over the gash, glaring at the blonde. "What the fuck! Jesus fucking Christ!" Yoongi just stared at him with an unreadable expression. 

"Want sushi instead?" 

ⓨⓜ

"That was childish." Jimin sighed, glaring at the ceiling as the older wrapped up his wound. Yoongi chuckled, kissing the finished bandage and kissing up the boy's thigh, making the younger squirm. 

"Mhm...you deserved it..." Jimin scoffed, his hands threading themselves in Yoongi's hair as his continued to suck and kiss at the inside of his thigh.

"No, I didn't. That was completely uncalled for. Apologize to me, please." Yoongi smirked, his finger's pulling Jimin's hoodie over his head, leaving him in his underwear. Jimin smiled a little, pulling at Yoongi's shirt as well. He couldn't tell but he was slowly slipping into insanity, which of course he figured was love, not that he didn't already love the man, he did. Yoongi had just stabbed him, yet he's about to fuck the man. Yoongi noticed the effect he was having over Jimin and loved it; loved the neediness of Jimin. 

"Okay, baby. How 'bout I wreak your little ass. Good enough apology?" Jimin blushed, his finger's clawing at the older's hair as Yoongi grabbed him and picked him up, tossing him on the bed. Jimin winced at the pain in his leg, ignoring it as Yoongi stood at the end of the bed, stripping his shirt and grabbing handcuffs from a drawer near the bed. 

"Y-yes...it's good e-enough."

ⓨⓜ