eighteen.

"Jacks...?" The older groaned when he felt the bed dip, a small figure lying beside him. "Jacks?" Jimin whispered again, poking the ravenette's cheek and nuzzling against him like a cat. 

"Mhm...?" Jackson opened his eyes, his breath hitching when Jimin crawled into his bed with just a hoodie and boxers, his golden thighs slipping under the covers. The peach haired boys face was illuminated by the moonlight, making him look ethereal. 

"C-can I sleep here?" Jackson groaned again, clearly annoyed that he had to go sleep in the guest bedroom. He nodded, getting up but gasping when Jimin pulled him back down, a firm yet shaky grip on his arm. "Stay with m-me...p-please..." The ravenette nodded, sliding into bed and turning towards Jimin as he shuffled under the covers, curling up to Jackson and staring into his ebony eyes. 

"Your so beautiful Jiminie..." The younger blushed, breaking the eye contact and staring at Jackson's muscular chest instead. He flinched when he felt the ravenettes finger's caress his cheek, brushing the cloud of hair away from his doe eyes. 

"T-thank you..." Jackson smiled, wrapping his arm around Jimin and closing his eyes, a smile still present on his lips. 

"Don't worry about him...I'll protect you..." Jimin smiled, a cute giggling coming from him as he traced his finger down Jackson's chest. 

"...He said the same thing about you." Jackson chuckled, yawning a bit and kissing the boys forehead. 

"Goodnight Jimin..." Jimin blushed, burying his face in the older's warm chest.

"Goodnight Jackson."

ⓨⓜ

Sunlight poured through the shades, waking the two boys up out of their slumber. Jackson groaned, his eyes opening a bit as he came face to face with Jimin, the only thing he could focus on were those plump lips. Jimin's eyes fluttered open, jerking his body away when he noticed how close Jackson was. 

"Morning..." Jimin blushed at the deep, rough voice. He bit his lip, batting his eyelashes and turning away. 

"M-morning..." Jackson smirked, his hand coming up from around Jimin to rub his eyes, yawning in the progress. 

"Jiminie...can I kiss you?" Jimin gasped, shaking his head 'no' shyly and cuddling up to Jackson instead. 

"I-I don't t-think Yoongi w-would like that..." Jackson scoffed, rolling his eyes and his ran his finger's through the soft, peach hair of Jimin. Jimin pulled away, stretching his arms as he sat up, whining as he stood, slightly tripping as he got lightheaded. "W-woah..."

"Careful..." Jimin giggled, stepping out of the room and letting Jackson sleep a little longer. He walked down the stairs, his empty water glass in his hands. He shuffled into the kitchen, flipping on the lights and gasping at what he saw. Yoongi had a lady on the counter, between his legs, half naked as he made out with her, obvious hickeys littering her neck. 

Yoongi flinched when he heard glass break, a smug look appearing on his face when he saw Jimin staring at him, broken glass on the floor beneath him. He kept kissing the women, his eyes locked with Jimins as his hand groped her tits, a loud obnoxious moan coming from her lips. Jimin gulped, tears building up in his eyes as he let some escape down his cheeks, his bottom lip pulled between his teeth. He hated how much it affected him, yet he couldn't walk away, just stare. Yoongi broke the kiss, slapping her ass before making her leave, a smug and proud expression on his face as he watched her walk out the door, waving to her. He turned back to Jimin who was still standing there, the younger shaking at the emotions he was going through. 

"Y-Yoongi-" 

"Where'd you sleep last night?" Jimin looked away, finally breaking his trance. He flinched when he heard Yoongi walking towards him. 

"It d-doesn't matter! She- who i-is she?" Yoongi laughed, stopping halfway and taking a seat in one of the kitchen chairs, his legs spread out as he stared at Jimin's face. 

"It doesn't matter. Ha...Jimin, your nothing to me anymore." Yoongi gulped at his own words, hoping for fucks sake that Jimin doesn't get all happy and leave. He loved him so much and doing this was the only way he thought was okay. He lied, but in his opinion it was for the 'greater good'. Jimin nodded, his eyes strained on the shattered glass, his heart thumping as fear and dread filled his head. 

"S-so your g-gonna let me go?" Yoongi's eyes darkened; this wasn't what he wanted to here. He growled, a sick feeling bubbling up in his chest. He had an idea of what to do, but he had to make sure it would actually work. If Jimin loved Jackson so much, he might as well put them together, literally. 

"No. I have something else in mind." 

ⓨⓜ

"I've checked everyone on that list! I- I even made the cops check too!" Taehyung yelled, slamming the crumpled paper with the suspects names on the table. Jungkook huffed, scratching his greasy hair that hasn't been washed in weeks. None of them have showered, too busy trying to find Jimin. 

"We had to have missed something. I don't get it..." Namjoon spoke, his voice horse from crying for his friend. 

"It's my fault..." 

"Taehyung, we've been over this. It's not." Hoseok replied, rubbing Taehyung's shoulders to help him relax. 

"Yes it is! I- I left him alone! At night, in a mother fucking club! I'm so st-stupid...when I get him b-back...I'm never l-letting go..." Jungkook nodded, his hand tracing over the computer mouse. Jin was in the corner on his laptop, connecting with the FBI about updates. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook were all pretty much failing their classes, too busy with finding Jimin to care about grades. 

"Taehyung calm down. More than 90 percent of people are found-"

"Oh shut u-up, Namjoon!" Taehyung yelled at him, banging his fist against the table once more. Tears were running down his cheeks now, the only thing in his mind was Jimin's bright smile that he was lucky enough to see every day. His eyes that shined like stars, his lips that looked so inviting and his cheeks that always had a faint blush painted on them. He missed seeing that, he missed Jimin's voice, his presence, the feeling of his hand in his. He missed him and he hated that the only thing he could do was tell the police a bunch of names. 

"We'll find him."

ⓨⓜ

𝘭𝘰𝘭, 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘯...
𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬!

- 𝘔