Page 2

Y/N POV:

*It has been two weeks since I moved to Korea, the people are so lovely and generous. My neighbors are helping me with so many things and they don't even know me. I never see kind people like this in the state. I don't have any contact with any of the people in my hometown except the people from the writing competition. I already made a friend with my neighbors and one of the girls is close to me now. Her name is Lily. She is so nice and she even helped me to apply for a job. She is a teacher so I also applied to be a teacher with her and they took me right away because I speak English and I have a bachelor's degree in writing. Since I only got a few more weeks till teaching started I asked Lily if she wanted to go shopping with me. We both are free so she agreed to go with me. We went to so many places and bought so many things but then I bumped into someone. I didn't know who he was but I was clumsy because I got too excited about getting food so it was my fault.*

Y/N: I am sorry sir

*Lily pulled Y/N to the side*

Lily: OMG that is J-Hope * she whispered *

Y/N: *I whispered back* J what now? What are you talking about Lily? Who is him?

Lily: That is J-Hope from BTS.

Y/N: Ok you lost me. What is BTS? Who is BTS?

Lily: Oh wow you don't know..... Hmmm... Ok BTS is Bangtan Sonyeondan and they are the famous K-pop boy group in Korea. There are seven members. RM is the leader of BTS. Then there are Jin, J-hope, Jimin, V, Jungkook, and Suga.

Me: Oh I see. *Y/N faced J-Hope* Damn, I just bump into someone famous and I don't even know who he is. I am so sorry J-something?

*J-Hope glaring at Y/N and didn't say anything. Then there are a lot of fans around Y/N, J-Hope, and Lily, The fans pushed Y/N and Lily out*

Y/N: Damn that is a bit rude.

Lily: Man I want to take pictures with him

Y/N: I am a sorry girl but we can't. His fans are crazy and they pushed us out.

*As Y/N and Lily walked away Y/N looked back and J-Hope was looking at her and J-Hope smiled. Y/N smiled back at J-Hope. Y/N and Lily walked into a restaurant and picked their seats. A worker is coming toward them and gave them the menu*

Y/N: Thank you.

Worker: Do you guys want anything to drink?

Y/N: I will just have strawberry lemonade, please!

Lily: Wow you are so classy *Y/N smiled*. I will have soju and water. We will let you know when we are ready. Thank you!!

Y/N: Girl, what do you want? I don't know what I like. They all look so good and I want them all.

Lily: We can get Gimbap, Korean BBQ, Samgyetang, and Kimchi. There are different kinds of Kimchi too.