Page 8

Then Y/N let her students out early. Y/N done with her second class and now she is heading to lunch with Lily*

Y/N and Lily POV:

Lily: How was your day so far Y/N?

Y/N: It was going well but I really hope my students like me. None of them stay to talk to me after class so I wonder if they like me or not. One of the students mentioned my age and how young I am. I hope they don't think I am a worthless teacher.

Lily: You will do fine girl. I got the same expression too in my first year of teaching. You will get used to it I promise you.

Y/N: I hope so

*Y/N and Lily started eating their lunch and there are two students coming toward us.*

Y/N: Hi there

Student #1: Hi Miss Y/N. I am Rose and she is Bada. We are in your 8 am class. I hope you remember us.

Y/N: Hi Rose and Bada. I do remember you guys. You two sit in front of the class. First roll and second two seats.

Bada: Yes that is us. You know you are so young to be a teacher but we are really glad you apply to this school. We are glad you are our professor. I think you will be the best teacher and we will ask for help when we need them.

Rose: Bada is right

Y/N: You guys are so sweet. Thank you. It helps me a lot. I feel much better.

Bada: We have to go. Have a good lunch.

Y/N: You guys have a good lunch too. See you tomorrow.

Lily: See? I told you they like you.

Y/N: Dude I feel much better.

*Y/N and Lily got done eating and they go back to their last class.*

End of Y/N and Lily POV

Y/N POV:

Y/N: Ok class it is time. My name is Y/N or you can call me Miss (your first name). I graduated from (Where you want it to be) with a bachelor's degree in writing. I moved here because I want to learn more about your cultures. This is a wonderful place, I am so glad I made the choice to come here. In this class, it will all be about writing, how to write a really good essay, how to write in the first, second, and third person, and there are a lot more to it. I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I do. Don't be shy when you have questions or need help. I am here to help everyone. So now everyone will have to introduce themselves. Tell me your name, what is your dream job, what is one fun thing you did this summer, and what is one place you would like to visit.

End of Y/N POV

Author POV:

*Basically Y/N does the same thing just like her two classes before. She let them out early and will start learning tomorrow. The last class was pretty interesting because it was bigger than her other two classes. The students are not quite like the other two. They talk a lot and they are really loud. They would not stop talking until yY/N yell at them. Y/N doesn't really like using her power as a teacher with her students. She wants them to feel comfortable with her and ask for help but this last class will be a little hard to be nice with these students. Y/N packed up her stuff and walk to Lily's office so they could go home together. When Y/N got to Lily's office she looks through Lily's windows because Y/N heard a guy's voice. A few mins later Y/N knock on the door.*

End of Author POV

Y/N POV:

Lily: Come in