red room

°Cheryl is intersex°

•••

•••

"Did you bring my bitch for tonight?" Cheryl asked the manager as they stopped in front of a private room door.

"Yes, Ms. Blossom. She's coming in a couple of minutes. You can make yourself at ease inside and I'm sure she'll make you a bomb show," the manager replied.

Cheryl smirked.

Cheryl, 28, owns a Gun and Explosives Importing Business. She is known to be a regular customer at Red Nights. Different girls dancing for her every night for almost 5 years.  None of them actually had sex with Cheryl. None at least once.

She sat on the sofa in the room with lights that are nothing but red

She sat on the sofa in the room with lights that are nothing but red. All the accents, furniture, and any other kinky stuff stocked there was all in red. She stretched her arms on top of the couch and tilted her head up.

She was wearing a black shirt tucked in a formal pants; her coat was off her body. Her hair was tied up in a bun, displaying her clean undercut with slits at the bottom for design.

She waited in silence for a couple of minutes until she heard footsteps coming. Her head was low and her eyes were focused on the floor when a pair of feet, wearing glamorous heels, stopped in front of her.

She slowly averted her eyes from her toes, legs, thighs, tanned belly, to her boobs until her sight reached the girl's masked face. Her red lace lingerie was on fire, giving all the chills one could feel.

Cheryl moved her arms crossed across her chest while her eyes gave her a piercing stare.

She smirked when the girl walked closer.

"I didn't know I'm gonna dance for a girl tonight," the girl said with a warm and inviting voice, walking to Cheryl to straddle her lap.

"Is this your first time?" Cheryl asked when the girl placed her knees sideways on her lap but without connecting their crotches.