enchanted (4)

Whyte Wyrm

"How's everything going with your baby?" Fangs asked while wiping the table. Toni grinned while placing her arms crossed against her chest.

"Not my baby yet but everything's fine. She's so... I don't know how to describe it but man, I'm gonna settle with her. I swear," she replied.

"Damn! Never thought I'd heard that from you," Sawyer said while walking to them. "But like, you're courting her for 2 months now, right? What's the deal? Why is it taking so long?" he added.

"Bro," Toni paused, "try reading the definition of courting and you'll understand. She's not ready for it so I respect that. But, it's kind of weird when we're kissing because we're not even in a relationship."

"Why don't you try to talk about it with her then?" Fangs suggested.

"Nah," Toni shrugged, "as long as we're okay, I'm good. Asking her that thing will just pressure her. Besides, I know she likes me too but not yet. I promise to wait for her so I'll keep it."

Fangs smirked at Sawyer who nodded while tilting his mouth.

"What?" Toni laughed out her annoyance. "Tss, whatever. Do your shits or else I won't give you your salaries." Toni laughed before walking away.

It was almost 9 pm and for sure by now, Cheryl was on her way to the Whyte Wyrm. With that being said, Toni sprayed perfume all over her body covered with leather clothing. She walked around to check on the venue, if everything is going well with the customers and their orders. She stood by the counter until a certain redhead caught her attention.

Cheryl, with her hair simply flowing on her shoulders, walked in the place wearing a simple clothing of brown cargo pants, white fitted cropped top shirt and her favorite rubber shoes. She looked around, looking for Toni and smiled as soon as her eyes met hers.

Toni smirked while walking to her. They welcomed each other with a long and warm hug then they pulled away afterwards.

"Hey beautiful," Toni greeted, slightly yelling to fight with the music playing through the speakers.

"Don't greet yourself, Toni," Cheryl replied, giggling.

Toni shook her head, blushing and grinning widely. "Let's go?" she offered and Cheryl nodded.

As usual, because the boys had finished their shifts by now, they stayed seated in their usual booth except for Sawyer who visited his girlfriend Josie in the North. After a few minutes of walking, they arrived, and the sight caught Cheryl by surprise. A blonde girl seated by Jug's right while on his left was Archie and Veronica.

"Archie?" Cheryl recalled so the man looked up from his phone.

"Cheryl?" he smiled. "Hey! What are you doing here?"

Before she could even have the chance to answer, Veronica said, "Come on, Toni what is this girl doing here?"

Toni, with her even confused brain cells asked, "you guys know each other?"

The others kept silent while they were trying to figure things out.

"Yeah, I know Cheryl but I didn't know her and Ronnie had an interaction before," Archie replied.

"Wait, let's sit down first," Toni said while gently holding Cheryl's mid-back. She let her sit first, to Fangs' left before she did.

"Okay, so...you guys know each other...how?" Toni asked.

"She traded her crystals in the shop," Archie answered.

"Crystals?" Fangs asked curiously while Veronica rolled her eyes, irritated.