enchanted (2)

Fangs' POV

After that little chat with Cheryl, I walked to our table. There were Sawyer, Forsythe which we usually call Jug, and we're currently waiting for our friend, Toni to come by. As usual, she's late. Acceptable, the reason being the Whyte Wyrm manager, a bar in the Southside was tying up with time.

"Who's that chick, huh?" Sawyer began, teasing me. He knows I'm bi but surely, Cheryl isn't my type. She looked so innocent and I'm not planning on corrupting her mind with my bullshits in life.

"Bro, her name is Cheryl," I replied, shaking my head.

"We met her in the mall where she was wearing her grandma's dress." Jug laughed.

"She's hot, you know. Maybe you could set us up?" Sawyer smirked.

I know my friends are a bit playful but they're good people. It's just that, having fun is always on top of their heads.

"I don't know, man. I can sense that you're not her type," I jested and he slapped my head.

"Duh? you're no fun. Come on let's order," he said and that's when I saw Cheryl walked out of Pops.

A few seconds later, Toni walked into the store. She was scowling with her eyes narrowed under the cute round glasses that fit her so well. She was wearing her usual look—lots of plaids today but most of the time, leather is her skin—yellow and black plaid fitted pants, closed neck black cropped top, and her signature boots.

"Crackheads! Sorry, I'm late," she said while sitting by Sawyer's right, across me.

"Nothing new, dude. Nothing new," Sawyer replied while using his phone.

Toni rolled her eyes playfully. "Have you guys ordered food yet?"

Jug nodded. "Mm-hmm. We got you your usual," he said, also looking down on his phone, texting Betty, a blonde, sweet girl from the Northside, his girlfriend. "By the way...tell her about Cheryl. I know this hoe is thirsty," he added, chuckling.

"Fuck you, Jones." Toni giggled. "Who's Cheryl?"

With that question, I answered with complete details. How we met her in the mall and all that stuff we just talked about.

"Ugh, if only I have talked to her." Toni pouted.

"See? She's thirsty," Jug repeated and all of us laughed at her.

"But for real, though. Do you think she's qualified on my type list?" I saw Toni flashing her knowing smirk with her brows slightly raised, meaning she's interested.

"Fuck that word 'qualified." Sawyer laughed, slapping Toni's arm. "What does that mean? a contest and you will be the price? Wow, Toni. Just wow." he shook his head.

Toni laughed. "I'm just picky 'cause I want to be in a permanent relationship. We're all in our mid-'20s now. We need to stop playing." Toni shrugged.

"Coming from you, Tones. Damn," Jug teased. "Says you who didn't have any girlfriends err."

"Shut up. So, do you think she's in?" she recalled.

"Definitely." I shrugged. "Your type is all in her. You know...nice lips, bum, boobs? beautiful blue eyes, pale and flawless skin and to be honest, she's nice."

"Well, I can't wait to meet her," Toni replied, smirking. "Tell me if she has contacted you, kay? I'm gonna make my own game." she winked.

"You're crazy." I laughed.

She shrugged. "A little and you know it." she grinned. "But maybe, who knows, right? Maybe she can ride my vibe and ugh whatever. I'm talking too much."