preggy

Rqstd by: coconut129

••

"How's everything going with you and Cheryl?" Veronica, sitting across Toni and to Betty's right, asked before twisting her fork on the pasta.

Toni sighed, smiling. "She's on her third trimester and gosh, her hormones are rolling around," she said, shaking her head.

"Well, that's part of it. I'm actually excited for the both of you," Betty said, "and aside from the coming baby girl, the third year anniv, what's the plan?"

Toni smiled. "Well, I'm preparing something for us, but I'm nervous that she might not like it."

"Why not?" Veronica asked, chewing.

Toni shrugged. "I don't know. It's just... her taste just vibes with her hormones," she replied, chuckling. "Sometimes she likes something and then after 5 seconds, she doesn't anymore."

The two giggled.

"But, I can handle it. I'm more concerned about her delivery... knowing that her pregnancy is a little, you know, at risk."

Veronica gave a weak smile while Betty sighed.

"What did the doctors say?" The blonde girl asked but before Toni could even answer, her phone went on.

"Hold on, it's my wife," Toni excused.

"Where have you been?!" Cheryl yelled through the phone, making Toni scrunch her nose as she slightly moved the phone away.

"That's how she misses me," Toni jested, whispering and the two laughed.

"Hon, I'm with B and V. I told you that I'll meet them 30 minutes ago before I leave, remember?"

Cheryl groaned. "Well, come home because I want you here. I'm bored, but I'm too lazy to do things and yeah. Come baaack."

Toni exhaled as she thinned her lips, looking at the girls across her.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure. I'll be there in 20."

"Ugh, be here in 10 minutes, come ooon."

Toni chuckled, rubbing her neck. "Okay, okay. Bye. Love you."

"Hmp, you won't hear it back until you get home." Cheryl ended the phone call as Toni released heavy air from her nose.

"I'm sorry, guys. I need to go home now."

"Whatever. We'll come and visit then, so Cheryl won't go crazy over missing you," Veronica said, pointing the fork at Toni who's now grabbing her wallet.

"Sorry, V, Betty." She gestured to leave as she stood up, placing money on the table. "See you guys soon. Bring the boys too. Bye!"

Before Toni headed home, she dropped by the City Mall to shop for some kitchen supplies and Cheryl's essentials and favorite snacks.

30 minutes later

"Hon, I'm home!" Toni called, walking to the kitchen to place the grocery bags. When she got no response, she headed to their room and saw Cheryl sitting on the bed with crossed arms.

"Hi, love," Toni greeted as she walked closer. She hopped on the bed and leaned in for a kiss which was instantly dodged.

"I told you to be home in 10 minutes but it took you 30. What did you do?" Cheryl asked, irritated.

"Relax, I bought your favorite snacks. I know you like them, so I got you some. They're in the kitchen. Wanna eat chicken nuggets?"

Cheryl looked at her, pouting. "Please," she said softly, making Toni smile lovingly at her.