Chapter 8- the party pt.2

Ashley POV

It had been a minute since Kayla went to the bathroom. I was lowkey getting worried, everyone else was still drinkin and smokin. Ok its been way too long.

" aye yall..im finna go check on kayla to make sure she's ok"

They nod me off. Brianna told me to come get her immediately if something happened. I told her ok and started walking to the bathroom. By this point almost everybody at this party is drunk, high, and the light weights are passed out.

As im walkin to the bathroom im bumping into people dancing or finna fall cause they had a little too much. When i finally get to the bathroom i saw the door was slightly cracked. I knocked on the door and nobody responded so me not thinkin i opened the door and say the captain of the football team fucking one of the more popular gay dudes. Oop-

A/n- oop I-🙈 niggas really be lowkey

"Oop sorry my bad" i said hella embarrassed

"Close the door and get out damn"

Now im completely worried cause where the fuck is kayla. I look around and i see the door next to me kinda open. Not gonna lie after opening the door on them dudes i was kinda worried about opening this door. So i walk over to the door and started listening. The music was so loud i could hardly hear what was going on in the room.

One thing is for sure i heard a female crying and someone with a deep voice. I cant tell if it's kayla or not, either way im finna help this girl out.

I open the door and sure enough kayla was pushed up against the wall by amirr. Amirr had one hand around her throat and the other one was pulling his dick outta his pants. All i saw was kayla crying and begging him to stop.

I could barely watch and sho as hell wasnt finna watch for long. I take a quick look around then everything went black. I dont know what happened i honestly blacked out. But one thing sure woke me up....

Kayla POV

Amirr pulled me into the room and started trying to kiss all on me. I was so over his shit so i smacked him hella hard. Yep bad idea. Amirr got more mad he took a sip of his drink and started laughing.

He started laughing like black parents when you talk back and they finna beat yo ass. I didn't have anywhere to go because he was blocking the door. He starts walking towards me....

"Come on kayla let me give you this good D i promise i can change yo life. J-just let me fuck you" He said being more aggressive with the last sentence

He got close and I tried to slide away but he grabbed my neck and slammed me into the wall. He looks me in my eyes, as i look into his i dont even know who I'm looking at this is definitely not the dude i used to Date... His blood shot red eyes were just looking at me, as he is looking at me he starts to smirk.

Next thing i knew Amirr punched the shit outta me. I lowkey almost blacked out...

" You out here d-dressing like this like y-you grown. You out h-here acting like you single. I-I already told you im yo nigga forever you ain't going anywhere. F-fucking dirty ass slut. That's why yo daddy tried to rape yo ugly ass."

When he said that i was at a lost for words like my heart dropped. Only two people know about that Amirr and Briana. Trust me Amirr broke my heart when he cheated on me ( multiple times) He then ripped my heart into pieces when she started beating me. Now...now.. He just stomped all over it.

What he said hurt me so much i started crying. He got mad i was crying and got a tighter grip on my throat. At this point God please just let him kill me. I wouldn't even care. He then goes....