Chapter 15- Pit stop

Ashley POV

Im not even gonna lie, these past couple weeks have been hella stressful. Between helping my momma and my school work Ive been hella busy. I have to help my mom around the house and take her to physical therapy on tuesdays, Thursdays, and occasionally on Saturdays too. And it feels like teachers have been just giving assignments out like candy. Im usually a A's and B's student but im currently failing math and close to failing reading.

But this week my mom is supposed to be doing more things by herself she said she feels like she can do it. Im really thankful for my friends especially Kayla cause they have been checking up on me and every once and awhile. Well Kayla and I talk everyday she just keeps me social. But let me tell you this shit ain't been easy.

I heard Amirr is paralyzed from the waist down, im sorry but thats lowkey funny. Its only funny cause he's an asshole. But just think about it, kayla rolled over his foot with a car, I shot him in his legs AND beat his ass, Aaron Beat his ass, and Toni shot him in his back and legs. And after ALL OF THAT one fucking bullet changed his life, thats crazy bruh.

I talked with Aaron and he told me i can around when ever cause of how bad i fucked Amirr up.

Welp now im in my room, tryna get caught up on my work. All of a sudden i get a text from Kayla....

Hey, wyd?💫

Nun frfr tryna catch up on school work. Y wassup??x

Oh nun, im just being nosey😂 let me help you with yo homework

Thx for the offer but no...cause all you gonna be is a distraction

A/n- "Are you down to be, a distraction baby"- Distraction by Kehlani

No im not, i gotchu. I just wanna help you catch up

Bruh if i let you come over we ONLY doing school work. No games, No tiktok, No youtube, No kissing...Nun of that!!

Wait hold on....No kissing..But- But😟ok😔jkjk ok ok i get it straight work only...sooo can i come over??☺

Ughhh...yea fine but im forreal Kayla🙄one strike and your out

Yay! Ok bet, im on my way😁✌🏼

Guess i gotta put on sum real clothes and stuff. I put on sum grey sweatpants and a white croptop. I threw my hair up into a messy bun cause i dont plan on going anywhere.

Kayla POV

I just got done texting Ash, she said i can help her catch up on her homework. I know she been hella busy so i wanna help her. Plus this also means i get to be in her presence. She said no funny busy tho so i gotta act right. I threw on my biker shorts, A graphic t-shirt, and put on my jordan 1's. I did my hair and headed downstairs....

" Hey, where you finna go?" Asked my brother

" Im finna help Ashley with her school work, she gotta lot of catching up to do"

" So you finna help her with homework without yo back pack?" My brother asked with a look on his face (😏🙈)

" Oh shit you right, let me go grab my backpack"

" haha yea, you not slick" my brother yelled as i ran back upstairs

My brother kinda figured out on his own that i have a thing for Ashley. I never fully agreed or told him but i dont deny it either. Im just mad chillin right now. We both aren't in the right place for a relationship right now. I ain't trippin tho, im koo with being friends right now.