chapter 24- Fruit Snacks

Ashley POV

We walked into the house and my mom was sitting in the living room.

" Hey mom, what you watching?"

" Hola mija, Im watching caso cerrado"

" Ouuu I LOVE that show" I say as i walk into the kitchen for snack

" You want a snack" I ask Niyah

" Umm you got some fruit snacks?"

" Yea Ive always kept fruit snacks on deck ever since I started hanging out with.....Nvm" I said while flashing back to Kayla

" Yo ma..you good?" Niyah asked me

" huh? Oh yea I'm koo" I said handing her some fruit snacks

" alright mama we're going upstairs ok?"

" Ok just clean up whatever mess yall make" she said with a smirk

I roll my eyes and head upstairs with Niyah right behind me. We get to my room and I turn on tv while Niyah plops on my bed.

" Get yo nasty ass shoes off my damn bed" I said hitting her legs

" Ok damn my bad.." She said as she kicks her shoes off my bed

I take my shoes off and put them back in the box. I put the box back in my shoe closet and go sit on my bed.

-_-_-_-_-_

I was chillin, laying on Niyah. We've been like this for at least 30mins.

" Ayo sit up, i gotta pee real quick" she said as she taps my back letting me know to sit up

Once she walks in the bathroom her phone starts pinging. I leave it alone untill it goes off again. So i unlocked it and my heart dropped....

Hoe #1- Damn Daddy when u gon fuck me like you did the other day😝💦

Hoe #2- Since you got a rich bitch you too good for this pu**y?? Its ok baby I won't tell😉

Princess- Yo Amirr said you owe him $40 for that gas

" Yo why tf you on my phone!!" Niyah asked walking outta the bathroom

" I-It was going off s-so I decided t-to open it up... I thought it was only me and you?"

She takes her hand and smacks the shit outta me and says...

" Don't you ever go thru my phone like that.. You one pretty bitch but I'll still fuck yo ass up..and dont play with me i see the way you be lookin at Kayla, lookin at her like you could just rip her pu**y straight out"

" Yo you mad trippin thinking you finna come in my room and disrespect me"

" Disrespect you?? Girll you just disrespected me by going thru my shit..ANDD i been hella chillin but girl i wanna fuck the shit outta you but u keep playing with me... Talkin bout " Im not ready for all that" and " Haha quit playin" shits irritating"

" yo get the FUCK outta my damn house, i dont know what shit u smoked but it got me fucked"

" So Kayla can get sum but i cant? Yk what"

She then grabs me and throws me on the bed. I start to kick her, as she continues to try and kiss me. Right as she gets her hand up my shirt my mom knocks on the door...

"Mija, its time for your lil amiga to go home"

"Ok mama" I have never been more thankful for my mom interrupting me.