Chapter 10- Confessions pt.2

Before you say sum...yes ik this song doesn't match this story but it has the same title and the song slaps so...yea

Slap certified🖐🏽🔥

Kayla POV

Me and Ash just chilled in my room watch tv and tiktoks. Im so happy she came cause she really just saved me from myself. This is her second time saving me in the last 24 hours, she prolly thinks I'm full of drama.

At 7pm we start getting ready for the friends dinner. Im hella nervous but its time I tell them because it's eating me alive plus i really need help.

We did our makeup of course Ash used my makeup i dont really care cause i have so much even tho i do the same look everyday. After that we then got dressed, Ashley didn't wanna have to go all the way home so i let her borrow some of my clothes. She then helped me with my hair.

" ok periodt i see you. Brad Mondo who??"

We both start laughing

"Come here come take a picture with me"

After we took some pictures we grabbed our stuff and headed to the car. I made sure to lock the door because CLEARLY my dumbass brother didn't do it when he left.

We pull up to Ihop at 8:35pm. I was so nervous my heart was beating and i was sweating.

"Hey everything is gonna be fine. I mean they are dumbasses if they get mad. And like i said before i got yo back no matter what" ashley said in a calming voice

With that i took i couple deep breaths and looked at Ashley. She looked back at me and smile. She grabbed my hand and told me to relax one more time then she kissed me on the cheek. I put on smile and got out of the car.

When we walked into Ihop we saw the crew sitting down towards the corner. We walked over said hey and sat down. We all order our drinks and food. About 20 mins after ordering our food came of course Trey being the diva he is, he sent his plate back for some reason i dont remember. We were all laughing and joking, talking about how fucked up Brianna was last night.

"Girl you was passed out drunk last night" said Ashley

"Yea" i said laughing

" Anywhoo...umm i needa tell yall something" I said with a sad face

" you ok pooh?" Asked Brianna

" umm..so as yall know me and Amirr broke up in june officially but i never told yall why we broke up"

"Girl what's going on? You scaring me"

" we actually broke up cause he cheated on me with sum girls and he ended up getting one of the girls pregnant. Cough cough Princess"

"WHAT? imma kill him. I been wondering who her baby daddy is"

"Hold on let her finish saying the rest" said Ashley

"Ok so since we broke up Amirr has been beating on me. Which is why i was late to school because he forced me to go to breakfast with him. Then i wasn't at lunch that same day because he beat me in a classroom because i ran over his foot with my car"

A/n- Confession #3

"OMG! Bestie why haven't you told me you know i always have yo back"

" so what happened to yall last night?? Is that why yall was fucked up last night??" Asked Antonio

" umm yea but there's more to that story"