Chapter 11- What now?

Kayla POV

I woke up, slid off of Ashley trying to make sure i dont wake her up. I walked downstairs and looked out the window i still didn't see my brothers car. Mane God ik i dont talk to you often and i am still mad at you for some shit you put me thru but PLEASE make sure my brother is safe and dont let him do anything stupid.

I walked back into my room and sat on the edge of the bed. I just sat there thinking, I put my head in my hands and just started silently crying.

I felt Ashley wrap her arms around my waist from behind and put her head on my shoulder.

"Im sorry for you going thru all of this. Imma guess yo brother isn't back yet"

"Nope, And no I'm sorry. You can go home tho cause ik yo momma supposed to come home soon. Just go and make sure everything is ok for when she comes tomorrow"

" Naw you coming with me cause i dont wanna leave you like this so go take a shower and put on sum clothes"

I sighed knowing she wasn't gonna take no for an answer. I go into the bathroom and take shower. After i get out i do my hair and brushed my teeth. I walked out to the smell of breakfast food i walked downstairs and saw Ashley at the stove.

"Here come eat. You needa eat something I'm still not 100 on what you like so i made a lil bit of everything"

" thanks" i said in a quiet tone

" your welcome, im finna go take my shower. Please eat something" she kissed my cheek and went upstairs.

I grabbed a plate and put a pancake, sum fruit, and some bacon on it. I sat down at the dinning room table, just eating and scrolling thru Instagram.

After about 30mins Ashley came downstairs with my "spend the night" bag. She threw it on the couch. Grabbed a plate and joined me at the table.

" You wanna talk about it? I see you ate some food so you gotta be feeling a lil better"

" Yea the food was good thanks again. And honestly im just over all of this"

"What do you mean by 'all of this'?"

"All of this. Like Amirr, my brother, questioning myself, at this point im just over life. Like i dont wanna end it but i sho as hell don't wanna be in this situation anymore"

"You gotta promise me you won't end it all. I really care about you and i would literally die if something happened to you"

"I promise" I sighed

" Ok cool, imma put the food up. You go make sure you have everything so we can get going"

I nodded my head and went upstairs. I grabbed my necklace and put it on. I looked around and grabbed our purses and chargers. I then went around and turned all the lights off in the house minus one. I walked out of the door locked the door and went to Ashley's car, she was already in the drivers seat ready to go.

We went to her house and I walked straight to her room. She stopped to get some snacks. When she came in the room she threw sum fruit snacks at my face.

"Here you go...oouu" she said as she threw them

"Ouch damn you tryna assault me with fruit snacks now?" I asked jokingly

" first of all you being a lil over dramatic cause it didn't hit you that hard and i said sorry" she said laughing

I looked at her and started laughing too. Once we both calmed down we sat on the bed and watched SpongeBob.