Crossing Paths

The story begins with a beautiful Saturday Morning...or at least to thoughts.

Zhan was sleeping peacefully with birds chirping outside that felt like music to his ears. However his peaceful sleep didn't last long when his elder brother Cheng almost gave Zhan a heart attack by screaming in his ears.

Zhan: Are you trying to give me a heart attack? Let me sleep.

Cheng: Oh c'mon. It's already half past 6 in the morning. How long are you planning to sleep?

Zhan: But it's my day off today. Now let me sleep.

Cheng: What do I do with this boy? How can you forget such an important day?

Zhan: What d- Oh my god. How can I forget? Why didn't you wake me up early?

Cheng: Yeah. Now it's my fault.

They were arguing about whose fault it was when suddenly a voice interrupted them.

Yanli: Both of you, stop fighting on whose fault it was. The important thing is you're late and you have to be quick.

She is the only one who can control these two boys.

After 30 minutes Zhan was ready for the most important event of his life. A chance to achieve his goal.

 A chance to achieve his goal

[Zhan's Outfit]

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wang Mansion

Yibo: No mom

Yibo: No mom. I am not going anywhere.

Yibo's Mom: Dear, you have to go.

Yibo: No means no.

Yibo's Dad: Yibo, you should listen to your mom.

It was a mess. Yibo was running away from them while his parents are chasing after him and trying to explain.

Yibo: But I don't even know where that place is.

Yibo's Mom: Why did you think there is a thing called 'Google Maps'. You just have to go there and pay a visit.