One In A Million

Wang Mansion

          The whole Wang Family except for Yibo was having a discussion.

Yibo's Mom: No dear. This will make him more depressed.

Yibo's Dad: This is the only way he would be able to overcome his depression.

Yibo's Mom: But don't you see. He is slowly recovering from his past. If we do this, it will remind him of his past again and he will be more depressed.

Yibo's Dad: But if he finds his new love than it would help him a lot.

Yibo's Mom sighed heavily. Xichen and Zixuan were just sitting there without uttering a single word.

Yibo's Mom: Just do whatever you want but if something happens after this then you would be responsible.

Zixuan: Ok then. Who is gonna tell Yibo about this?

When they heard this question everyone left from there.

At first Zixuan was confused but then realized that he has to tell Yibo about the matter.

Zixuan: There's no way I'm telling him about it.

Xichen: Well you are the youngest one after Yibo so you should tell him.

Zixuan: That makes no sense.

After arguing, Zixuan ended up having to speak to Yibo.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibo's Room

He was still sleeping peacefully but got interrupted by a knock on the door.

'Can't even sleep peacefully' Yibo thought to himself.

Yibo: Come in.

He said rubbing his eyes.

Zixuan slowly opened the door and hesitated a bit before entering his room. He sat on Yibo's bed.

Zixuan: Good Morning.

Yibo: I know you didn't disturb my precious sleep just to say 'Good Morning'.

Zixuan: Huh?

Yibo: Get straight to the point.

Zixuan: Before you react on anything, I just want to tell you that I am not involved in this. It's all Dad's plan.

Yibo: Just spit it.

Zixuan hesitantly spoke.

Zixuan: Dad wnsts yuo thu gwu won sumee deths dand swcltet swonenon ss uryo gurelfered.

Zixuan said in a fast pace and he himself couldn't make out what he was saying.

Yibo: What did you say?

Zixuan: I said. Dad wants you to go on some dates and select someone as your girlfriend.

Yibo: What?!

Yibo quickly got out of bed and went downstairs to talk to his dad.

Yibo: DAD. DAD. WE NEED TO TALK.

He was screaming in the whole house.

Xichen and Mom were drinking coffee when they heard Yibo.

Yibo's Mom: I already saw this coming.

She said and sipped on the coffee.

Xichen: Mom. Are you not gonna stop him?

Yibo's Mom shook her head.