Reunion

It's been a month since Zhan returned from the hospital. Since then, Zhan was growing closer to YangYang and was falling apart from Yibo.

Other relations in the family were also falling apart after what Mr Wang did. Both the families who once were all happy and cheerful are now like an expressionless dolls... But not long until that knock on the door.

Mrs Xiao opened the door revealing Mr Xiao who hugged her immediately.

Mrs Xiao: I'm sorry.

Mr Xiao: I know what you're going through.

After breaking the hug, he went to Zhan and Cheng and hugged them.

Mr Xiao: This family isn't complete yet. I'll complete it.

He headed out of the mansion but Mrs Xiao held him back.

Mrs Xiao: Please don't go there. It will cause more problems for Yanli.

Mr Xiao: I once failed to understand what my family wanted. I won't let that happen again. I promise, I will make everything like it was 15 years ago.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as he was about to step in the Wang Mansion, the guards stopped him.

Guard: Sir, no one from the Xiao family is allowed to enter.

Mr Xiao: Really? You think you can separate a father from his daughter?

He said giving a death glare to the guard and he let Mr Xiao enter.

On entering the mansion, he was greeted by Mrs Wang. He bowed to her but soon was also greeted by Mr Wang.

Mr Wang: Long time no see... How dare you enter my mansion? Didn't your family tell you about my condition?.....

Mr Wang kept on yelling but Mr Xiao was just keeping his patience... He saw Yanli coming down the stairs which made his emotions overflow and hugged her.

Mr Wang: Are you listenin-

When Mr Wang saw the view of Mr Xiao hugging his daughter, it made his heart soften. Mr Wang's tears started building up thinking about the old days.

Mr Wang: When he's done, tell him to leave.

He ordered one of the staff and left to his room.

Yanli: I missed you Dad.

Mr Xiao: Missed you too.

Mr Xiao inhaled and broke the hug.

Mr Xiao: Can I talk to him?

He asked Mrs Wang.

Mrs Wang: Sure.

.....

He knocked on the door.

Mr Wang: Come in.

He replied without even lookinh who was at the door.

Mr Xiao: You still can't overcome that incident.

He was shocked on hearing that voice.

Mr Wang: How dare you enter my room? Get out of here.

Mr Xiao: Listen to me. Please. Can't things return to like they were before?

Mr Wang: After she cheated on me because of you? Never. Things can never be like before.

Mr Xiao: Just listen to me.

Mr Wang: Get out.

Mr Xiao: B-

Mr Wang: I said GET OUT!!