Don't Leave Me

Name: Yang YangAge: 22Profession: Mafia (well, a good one)Brother of Gu Jia Cheng and the one who helped them

Name: Yang Yang
Age: 22
Profession: Mafia (well, a good one)
Brother of Gu Jia Cheng and the one who helped them

[Please don't kill me for adding him to this story]

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yang Yang POV:

My brother said that someone named Xiao Zhan slapped him. No one dares to touch my brother. He can't get away this easily.

I ordered my men to find him and they said, that Xiao Zhan guy was in this hotel with a guy so, I went there.

When I reached there my men pointed at someone. I looked at that direction. I could only see his back.

When he turned around, I was mesmerized by his beauty. I saw him with a guy which made me a little angry but then some people started to flirt with both of them.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV:

Yang Yang went there and punched those people right on their faces and they fell on the glass tables.

Zhan: Um...Thankyou Sir. If you weren't here then..Thanks.

Yang Yang: You want me to drop you home?

Zhan: Thanks for asking but I also have to take my friend home.

Zhan was about to leave with Yibo when Yang Yang stopped him.

Yang Yang: Wait.

Zhan: Hmm?

Yang Yang: Your mask.

He said handing Zhan his mask. Zhan first checked if it was his and he didn't even know that he wasn't wearing the mask. He quickly grabbed his mask and wore it.

At his quick reaction, Yang Yang smiled and said

Yang Yang: Don't worry I won't tell anyone.

Zhan: Thanks.

Zhan smiled at him and left the hotel. Yang Yang's men came to him.

Man: Sir what happened? Aren't you going to take revenge for your brother?

Yang Yang: I want you to find out everything about him and also that guy who was with him.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

In Yibo's Car

Yibo was still sleeping and Zhan was driving. After a few minutes of driving, Zhan realized that he doesn't know where Yibo lives. But he didn't wanted to disturb his sleep and ask about it. And there was no way he could take Yibo to his own house.