Insecure?

At night, Yibo was restless thinking about how everything changed in a single day. He couldn't control his thoughts anymore so, he decided to call Zhan. Yibo tried several times but Zhan wouldn't answer.

Yibo: He can't be serious about that condition, right?... What if he's serious?

He quickly got up from his bed and left the mansion. He was still trying to call Zhan.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zhan's phone was ringing but this time he picked up the call.

Zhan: Hello.

Yang: Sorry for calling you late at night.

Zhan: It's fine. I'm not sleeping anyways.

Yang: Are you okay?

Zhan: Why do you ask?

Yang: That man during the wedding seemed like he caused some troubles.

Zhan: Don't worry about that. I'm totally fine.

Yang: You can't lie to your... friend. Just by hearing your voice, it seems like you are having a hard time.

Zhan: How do you know me so well?

Yang chuckled at that question.

Yang:Well... where are you right now.

Zhan: Do you want me to tell the truth are the lie.

Yang: Um... truth.

Zhan: I'm outside.

Yang: What?? How can you stay out this late at night?

Zhan: See? That's why I lie to you.

Yang: Tell me. Where are you? I'm coming right now.

Zhan: You don't need to... I'm hanging up. Bye.

Zhan was at his regular place. Sitting on the bench of that same park, he was thinking about the little talk that he had with his mother.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

Mrs Xiao: I'm sorry for hiding this from you.

Zhan: Mom. You don't have to be sorry. I knew it from the very beginning.

Mom: What? How? So... you knew about our family and Wang family's friendship?

Zhan: Hmm. When I met Yibo at the hospital that day, I recognized him.

Mrs Xiao: So, d Yibo

Zhan: No. But he deserves to know that whom he thinks as Zhan, his close friend was once his enemy.

Mrs Xiao: But it wasn't your fault that time.

Zhan: I know but he thinks that I'm the reason for breaking his precious necklace. Let it be that way. What's the point of talking about it anyways.