The Truth

Yibo was standing at the rooftop of the building, alone, staring at a bracelet with blue and white crystals.

[Remember this bracelet from the very first time they crossed paths?]

Yibo: Why do I still love you after what you did to me? Why can't I stop loving you? You just used me, didn't you? You just played with my feelings. It would've hurt less if you just rejected me at the very beginning. How selfish can you be? What's the difference between you and a b-

Before he could even complete, Yibo felt a hard punch on his cheeks which made him fall on the floor. He was grabbed by the collar.

Yang: Don't you dare.

Yibo: How dare you punch me?

Yibo punched YangYang back even harder than he did. That's when a fight broke out between them.

Yibo: You should be happy. You got what you wanted, didn't you? Now he's yours.

Yang: I wish...but he was never mine and will never be mine.

Yibo: What?

Yang: How can you not understand this simple thing? How hard is it to understand that he always loved you...and not me?

Yibo: Can't you just say it clearly?

Yang: You know damn well that Zhan is not the kind of person who would break someone's heart that easily. He must've had his reasons.

Yibo: Stop wasting my time by just making up stories. If you don't have a better reason to defend him, then I'm going.

Yang: He's a heart patient.

Yibo, who was about to leave, stopped on the spot.

Yang: Remember that one time when he fainted? I found out that he was a heart patient because of his medicines but I didn't know it was that serious.

Yibo: Serious?

Yang: Whenever he was with you, he'd always forget that he even has a heart disease. He was happy with you until that New Years Night, when he recieved a call from the doctor. He had maximum 3-4 years to live according to the medical reports.

Yibo: Why didn't he tell me about this?

Yang: What could've you done, huh? He knew that if he told you then you wouldn't let him go... And if he stayed with you, at last, he'll end up hurting you even more if he leaves forever.

Yibo: How do you know all these?

Yang: That night..instead of going home, Zhan came to me. And it was the first time I saw him so helpless, so miserable.

Yibo was breathing heavily after knowing the truth. His breath was unstable, tears almost falling from his eyes.

 His breath was unstable, tears almost falling from his eyes

[Sorry. This picture is too dark]

Yibo: Where... Where is he?

Yang: He-