Or is he in my heart?

On the Set

When Yibo reached at on sets, he was welcomed by Zhan. Yibo was just watching Zhan act.

Zhan's last scene before his today's shooting ends was a raining scene. Zhan was waiting desperately for the shoot to end so that he could spend some time with Yibo.

After that scene was shooted, he was wrapped in a towel. He went to sit with Yibo and have a warm cup of coffee. He was shaking a bit because of his wet clothes and hair. Yibo saw that touched Zhan's hand.

Yibo: You look cold. I think you should change.

Zhan: I can't change right now cuz I may have to retake the scene so..Btw, thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule and visiting me today here.

Little did he know that Yibo canceled his photoshoot to visit him. This was the first time Yibo canceled his photoshoot. He is very serious about his career.

They were just sipping their coffee in silence. Yibo, while sipping his coffee suddenly asked a question to Zhan.

Yibo: Have you ever been in a relationship?

Zhan choked oh his coffee on hearing that.

Zhan: Why so suddenly?

Even Yibo himself doesn't know why he asked that question.

Yibo: Just... It crossed my mind. You don't have to answer that.

Zhan became silent for a moment and then answered.

Zhan: No. I've never been in a relationship before. And you?

The last part just slipped out of Zhan's mouth and he saw a sad smile on Yibo's face so he quickly changed the topic.

Zhan: Your coffee is getting cold.

Yibo drank the coffee at once and Zhan smiled at his behaviour.

Yibo: It's already late. I should leave. Do you want me to drop you home?

Zhan: I have to stay here for a bit. You can go.

'Why did I asked that stupid question to him?' Yibo kept on repeating this question in his mind.

‐‐---------------------------------------------------------------------

He directly went home and went to his art room.

He haven't painted in a while so he decided to paint something. But he couldn't think of anything he wanted to draw. He was really frustrated now.

There was a knock on the door.

Yibo: Come in.

His mother entered the room.

Yibo's Mom: What happened? Why is my baby angry?

Yibo: Nothing mom. I just can't think of anything to draw.

Yibo's Mom: You should draw what your what your heart says not what your mind says.

Yibo: What do you mean?

Yibo's Mom: I mean you should draw from your heart.

Yibo: But how can you draw from heart?

Yibo's Mom: My dumb little kid. How do I explain it to you.

Yibo was waiting for his mom to explain.

Yibo's Mom: Okay. Just close your eyes, take your paint brush and just paint on the canvas. But remember you have to feel every colour of the paint, every movement of your hand and follow your heart.