Erase Our Love

A call woke Zhan up in the middle of the night. Rubbing his eyes, he turned on his table light and received the call.
He spoke on the phone in his sleepy voice.

Zhan: Why are you calling me at this moment?

Guard: Sir, a drunk person is trying to get in. He says he wants to meet you. He's making a fuss here. What should we do?

Zhan: Who is it?

His question was answered as he heard a familiar voice which Zhan recognized almost immediately.

Guard: Should I call your father?

Zhan: No need. Take him to our guest house. I'll be there in five minutes.

He said hanging up the call, stressing out. Zhan went to the guest house in his night outfit quietly, trying not to wake anyone up in the house. He stood at the doorway, arms crossed looking at the drunk figure in front of him.

Zhan: What do you want?

Yibo: I want *hiccup* my answers.

Even when he was drunk, he still carried that cold and stern look on his face.

Zhan: It's midnight and you're drunk. You can stay here if you want or else my driver will drop you home.

He said with a stone face and turned around to leave.

Yibo: You still love me, don't you?

Zhan: I don't.

He spoke without looking at Yibo.

Yibo: Oh really? Then why don't you throw away that ring?

Zhan couldn't respond to that question. After a minute of silence, glass breaking sound filled the room. As he turned, he could see the bottle of wine shattered in pieces on the floor. Soon he also noticed Yibo's hand bleeding. Zhan quickly went to Yibo and held his hand, looking at the wound.

Zhan: It's a big cut. Wait here. I'll bring the first-aid kit.

He stood to bring the kit, but was stopped by Yibo who held Zhan's wrist.

Yibo: Look. *hiccup* You're so *hiccup* worried. You still care about me. *hiccup*

Yibo pulled him by the wrist to sit beside him on the sofa. He went closer and closer and buried his face in Zhan's shoulder. The silence in the room was replaced by the sound of Yibo's sobbing. Zhan still had his expressionless face but he was heart broken to see the other miserable.

Zhan POV:

I'm so sorry. You're this miserable because of me. I hope that you never forgive me but I'd still ask for forgiveness. I wish I could erase everything. Erase our moments together. Erase our memories. Erase our.......love. If I stay here, I'll end up hurting both of us even more.

A/N POV:

Zhan: I'll return back to America within a week.

He looked at Yibo as he didn't get any response from him, and saw him sleeping on his shoulder. Zhan laid him on the sofa gently.

Zhan: Let him sleep here for now. Drop him home tomorrow before he wakes.

He ordered his guard as he left the guest house.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

Zhan was sleeping peacefully, when he heard loud knocks on his door. He tried to ignore them and go to sleep again but the sound increased.

Zhan: I'm coming. Don't break my door.