Make Me Believe You

After having fun in the party, Zhan entered his room thinking about everything that happened with him today. From Yibo's confession to talking to his Dad.

He was smiling, thinking about every moment he had with Yibo but his smile started fading as he thought about the conversation he had with his Dad.

He told Mr Xiao to forget and forgive but he himself couldn't do that.

Zhan POV:

Everything was burning. Blood splattered everywhere. A helpless little boy hiding in the closet, witnessing everything that was happening on his 5th birthday. That little boy was rescued by someone. But unfortunately, that someone was the monster who caused all these mess.

A/N POV:

His eyes began to fill with tears.

Zhan: No. No. It's ok. Everything's fine now.

Rubbing his tears and comforting himself, he heard his phone ringing. He checked the Caller ID and it was Yibo, so he picked up immediately.

Zhan: Hey.

He spoke in his normal voice.

Yibo: You almost picked up immediately. Were you waiting for my call?

Zhan: Why did you call me this late at night?

Yibo: I forgot to ask you something important.

Zhan: What now?

Zhan spoke like he was annoyed by Yibo but in reality, he was really happy to talk with him.

Yibo: Do you trust me now?

Zhan: Bye. I'm hanging.

Yibo: Ok. Ok. Wait. Sorry. But why don't you believe me? What do I do to make you believe me?

Zhan: Make me believe you.

Yibo: That isn't an answer.

'Does this fuddy-duddy not understand the meaning behind my answer.' Zhan thought because Yibo didn't understand what he meant by 'Make me believe.'

Yibo: Wait...Does that mean like..going out, dating or something like that? Is that what you mean by that?

'This fuddy-duddy finally understood what I meant.' Zhan said under his breath but was too shy to answer in 'Yes'.

Zhan: Annoying. Bye.

Yibo: Wai-

Zhan hanged up the call immediately.

Yibo POV:

'I didn't know you are that shy to accept your feelings. Don't worry. I will not let you go that easily.'

A/N POV:

After hanging up, Zhan was smiling and blushing.

Zhan: How do you make me forget all my pain? I reall-

He stopped mid sentence.

Zhan: Nah. Not that easily. I won't trust you that easily.

An evil smile appeared on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Morning

The sunlight hitting his face made Zhan slightly open his eyes. His view was blurry but clear enough to see a figure sitting near his bed. Thinking it's someone from his family, he wished 'Good Morning'.