Mr. Stranger

He woke up after a few hours. He was unable to figure out what to do next. It was like he was staring into nothingness. He looked at his bandaged hand and thought 'Who was he?' After a few seconds he shoved off his thoughts and went out of the hospital room. He drove to his house.
After reaching home, he went directly to his room to avoid any questions about his injury.

Yibo POV:

Why am I feeling so desperate?

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

At Night

A/N POV:

Yibo was getting drunk with his friends (Xingchen, Song Lan, Xue Yang)

Yibo: You know what..Love hurts..It hurts a lot.

Xingchen: Yibo. You drank too much today. Let's ho home now.

Yibo: But why? I wanna enjoy a little bit more.

He started pleading and acting cute.

Xue Yang: Nope..Wait. Let me drop him home.

Yibo: No need. I can go home by myself.

Song Lan: Are you sure?

Yibo: Yeah. Don't worry guys.

Yibo succeeded to escape from his friends. He thought of going to a club when he heard a loud sound from the other side of the club.

Zhan POV:

I just dropped my friends at the club here and was about to leave when someone pushed me hard against the wall.

???: Remember me?

I looked up to see his face and instantly recognized him. It was the guy that I slapped that day and his friend.

Name: Gu Jia Cheng[Those who know him, please don't hate me for this

Name: Gu Jia Cheng
[Those who know him, please don't hate me for this. I really love him but I had no other idea]

Jia Cheng: Aww. Scared? Remember you slapped me in front of everyone. Did you think I will just let it slip?