You are quite unique

A week passed after that restaurant incident and they didn't met each other after that.

Yibo was preparing for his next Motorbike Championship.

While Zhan was preparing for his upcoming drama.

Both of them were busy with their own lives.

(I forgot to mention. They didn't exchange each others phone numbers)

After one more week passed, Yibo won the Bike Championship. He was on his way home when he saw a big poster hanging.

 He was on his way home when he saw a big poster hanging

Poster: The Oath of Love. Coming Soon

Yibo didn't look too happy after seeing the poster. He took out his phone from his pocket and dialed a number.

Yibo: Xingchen (friend) Can you get someone's phone number?

Xingchen: Sure. But whose?

Yibo: His name is Xiao Zhan.

Xingchen: Wait. Xiao Zhan. You mean the actor Xiao Zhan.

Yibo: Hmm.

Xingchen: Do you know him?

Yibo: That doesn't matter. Just tell will you get me his number or not?

Xingchen: Okay. Okay.

He then hung up.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

At Night, Xiao Mansion

Zhan was lying on his bed after some promotions of his upcoming drama. He was tired but he didn't wanted to rest. He wanted to do something exciting but he can't think of anything.

That's when his phone rang. It was an unknown number. He thought for a second and picked up the call.

Zhan: Hello?

Yibo: Hey. Remember me?

Zhan: Of course I remember. How can I forget you? But how did you get my number?

Yibo: That is not important.

Zhan: At first, I was unsure but now I am 200% sure that you are stalking me.

Yibo: Think whatever you want.

Zhan: So..why did you call me?

Yibo: Can you come out for a minute?

Zhan: Wait are you outside my house?

Yibo: Come out first.

Zhan went out to his balcony and saw Yibo outside his house with his car.

Zhan: Why are you here at this moment? What if someone sees you?

Yibo: Let them see. So.. Are you coming or not?