Family Discussion

Man: Sir. He is the third child of Xiao family. He is an actor, singer and also a doctor. His elder sister Yanli and elder brother Jiang Cheng. His friends Wen Ning, Wen Qing and Nie Huaisang.

The person sitting on the chair signalled his man to leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------

[On the Phone]

Zixuan: Do you think it's the time?

Yanli: Yes. We will be meeting in two hours at our main resort.

Zixuan: Are they coming too?

Yanli: Yes. And it's better if you bring your brother as well.

Zixuan: Okay.

They ended the call.

At The Resort

Eight of them were having a heavy discussion. By eight I mean Xichen, Zixuan, Yanli, Jiang Cheng, Sizhui, Jingyi, Wen Qing and Ning.

Cheng: If our parents know about this, they will never agree for your marriage.

Zixuan: We know. That's why we are here to discuss about this.

Yanli: We've been hiding our relationshi from 5 years now but we have to tell them someday or the other.

Qing: That's right. But why am I here?

Cheng: Because I love you.

Qing hit Cheng's head playfully.

Cheng: I mean because you are a lawyer and you can help us out.

Qing: And what about our plan of bringing them together again?

Yanli: We don't know yet how to do that.

Xichen was the only one who wasn't speaking anything until now so, Zixuan thought of asking him.

Zixuan: Xichen ge. Do you have any solution?

Xichen: I'm just worried if Yibo finds out that Zhan was the person he hated the most back then and we are trying to bring them together then...

Sizhui: Don't worry ge. When three of the families will reunite then everything will be fine.

Jingyi: That's the main problem stupid. How can our families, the biggest rivals can get together?

Sizhui: Did you just call me stupid?

Ning: Jiji. We know that Yibo and Zhan don't remember each other and now they are becoming close friends.

Qing: Hmm.

Ning: So how about, with the help is their friendship we invite all three families to a party.

Qing: That's not a bad idea

Xichen: But even if they meet each other again, they will still be enemies right?

Zixuan: Then the only way is..our marriage. No matter how much they hate each other but they will have to accept us as their son and daughter in law. And then slowly we will bring them together.

Yanli: But first we atleast need our Moms' permission. And we need to keep our Dads' away at any cost until our marriage.

Qing: Xichen. You are the business head right? So can't you do something and fix a fake business trip for our fathers.

Xichen: Sure. I will try my best.

They finally came up with a plan of reuniting their families.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Mansion

Zhan's Mom: Why are you in a hurry dear?

Zhan's Dad: The company we are going to work with, suddenly planned a business trip for 6 months.

Zhan's Mom: 6 months?

Zhan's Dad: Even I couldn't believe. And I don't want to cancel this project with them so, I have to go.

Zhan's Mom: Aren't you going to give a goodbye to the kids?

Zhan's Dad: I will have to leave now. Tell them that their Dad loves them.

Zhan's Mom: I will miss you.

Zhan's Dad: I will too Honey. Love you.

Zhan's Dad gave his wife a peck on the lips and left.

Same happened at the Wang Mansion and at the Twin (Sizhui and Jingyi) Mansion.

--------------------------------------------------------------

At Resort

Xichen: It's done.

Cheng: Good. What to do next?

Qing: Now we need the help of Yibo and Zhan.

Cheng: Do we have to tell them about our plan?

Qing: No. Just call Zhan and tell him that we are throwing a party and tell him to invite Yibo and his family.

Cheng: Oh. Okay.

Cheng dialed Zhan's number.

Cheng: Zhan-ah

Zhan: Yes?

Cheng: We are throwing a party in our hotel.

Zhan: Really? Wow. But what's the reason?

Cheng: Ah..I...Today is my birthday.

Zhan: But your birthday passed by last month.

Cheng: I mean..I-I am gonna propose to Qing today so there is a party.

When Qing heard that, she snatched the phone away from Cheng. The others were trying to hold back their laughter.

Qing: It's nothing like that. You remember today was the day when uh..me and your brother met for the first time.

Zhan: You are right. But won't you two want to be together alone.

Qing: This time we want to celebrate this with our family.

Zhan: O-Okay.

Qing: At 5 pm. And also ivite your friend Yibo and his family.

Zhan: I will...How do you know Yibo?

Qing: Ning told me.

Zhan: Okay...

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~Sweet And Sour~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~Love~~~~~~~~~

________________________________________

*I wrote this part short because I am going to publish the next part about the party today itself. Maybe after a few hours. Have a nice day*