I Hope

During the past few years, everything has changed in both Yibo and Zhan's life. Even their personalities changed a lot.

After the heartbreak that he received from Zhan, Yibo decided that he would never be in long distance relationship.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Mansion

Today, the mansion was chaotic than the rest of the days.

Mrs Xiao: Clean his room. Make his bed. Prepare his favourite food.

She kept on assigning the maids with work.

Mrs Xiao: My son is finally returning after 3 years. Everything should be his favourite.

Mr Xiao: Calm down honey. You aren't gonna meet him for the first time.

Mrs Xiao: Ah. I also have to send the driver to pick him up from the airport... What time is it?

Mr Xiao: It's 7:55 am.

Mrs Xiao: Only five minutes left.

She ordered the driver to pick him up.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

As Zhan's flight landed, he was waiting for the driver who was supposed to pick him up. It was raining too heavily for him to step out of the airport.

After a long wait, Zhan decided to book a cab home but because of weather, his signal was too weak to book a cab.

He was waiting for the rain to stop but it didn't seem to have stopped any time soon... Now, he didn't care about anything. He just wanted to go home, so, he stepped out in the rain and decided to walk to home.

He bumped into someone as he was rushing to reach home.

Stranger: Are you blind?

Zhan: I'm sorry. I was in a hurry.

Stranger2 : You look quite rich. Can't you give us some money as well?

Zhan: I'm in a hurry. Please excuse me.

One of those strangers snatched Zhan's bag from his hand and started searching in it.

Stranger: You don't have any money in your bag?

Zhan: Give that back.

Stranger2: We will. Why in such a rush? Your accessories look expensive too.

Both of them started taking off all the accessories that Zhan was wearing including a ring.

Zhan: You can take everything but not that ring.

Stranger: Is it that precious? Well... now it's our property.

Zhan: Please give that back. Please🙏

Zhan knelt down in front of those two, begging them to return that ring but in the end, they didn't.