16: Reunion Part I

You will probably need the score card for this chapter.

"Uncle Mike!" Harper exclaimed as JoJo's oldest brother stepped into the apartment.

"Hey peanut!" Michael chuckled, catching his niece as she sprinted up to him.

"No love for us." Henry laughed as he, Lillian, and Lillian's longtime boyfriend James, stepped through the door behind Michael.

"We're here too." Karl announced as he and Anni followed behind them.

"Auntie Anni!" Finn shouted excitedly.

"What's poppin!" Nick Burrage and Emma Cook burst through the door.

"Wow." Darlene blinked.

"Yep." Penny laughed.

"They're all babysitting?" Darlene asked.

"Oh trust me, it's really fun." Penny grinned.

"I want to see the baby." Emma announced. Natalie chuckled, holding out little Reyna for Emma to see. The infant was now three months old, which was old enough for Natalie to let her go for a little bit.

"Is your sister coming too, Nat?" Nick called from the kitchen.

"Yeah, she's running a bit late." Natalie nodded, passing Reyna to Emma.

"And I though Bobbi was joining the party?" Cara looked to Anni.

"She'll be here soon, her flight got held up." Anni replied, smiling at the thought of her girlfriend.

"Is Uncle Ethan coming too?" Ana pulled in Nick's jacket.

"Yep, he'll be here soon." Nick lifted his niece into his arms.

"Andrew texted me, said his taxi is caught in traffic." Josh called.

"I told him not to take a taxi." Nick sighed, moving Ana to his hip.

"So, I'm pretty sure they're all gonna be fine. Gwen and Roman are the only two friends that really come over." Bexley stated, in full mom mode.

"Yes, I heard someone had a boyfriend." Lillian grinned at Penny. Penny ducked her head with a smile, knowing it'll be a conversation among the aunts.

"I made it!" Natalie's older sister, Nia, announced as she burst through the door.

"Hey sis!" Natalie grinned.

"Oh, I found a wild and exotic Bobbi as well." Nia added as Anni's girlfriend slipped through the door behind her. Nia and Bobbi met at one of the groups get togethers and became fast friends.

"Hey, baby." Bobbi gave Anni a quick hug before saying hi to everyone else.

"So, we're just missing Andrew and Ethan?" Ben did a quick headcount, knowing the rest of his siblings weren't coming.

"I think so." Cara nodded. No more than five minutes later, the last two Uncles arrived.

"There's one person per kid." Lillian laughed.

"Trust me when I say, this'll be the time of our lives." Penny whispered to Darlene.

oOOo

"Bexley, you are an absolute genius." DeMarius announced as he stared at the literal mansion that the group had rented for the weekend. Since there was so many of them, the price wasn't overly bad.

"Why thank you." Bexley smiled.

"Guys, we're doing King of New York at some point!" Jeff shouted from somewhere inside the mansion.