24: Pineapple

I'm baaaack

Darlene barely slept, she was still giddy from the events the night before. Darlene was giddy. Gwen had returned to the room with a few hickies saying the guy she saw at the luau was really hot. Penny was the only one who was acting normal, seeing as she and Roman simply took a walk and they do so often.

"So, was he a good kisser?" Gwen asked, standing in the mirror to make sure no hickies were visible against her dark skin.

"Yeah," Darlene smiled despite her best efforts. Penny smirked to herself but said nothing.

"Awe, you're blushing," Gwen teased light heartedly.

"What? No, I'm not," Darlene hid her face in her hands.

"You're fine," Penny rolled her eyes playfully. A knock on the door sent Darlene running, anything to get the subject off of her. Unfortunately (but not too unfortunately), Daniel was standing on the other side. Oh, and Roman.

"Hi," Darlene whispered.

"Hi," Daniel let out a breath.

"Bye," Roman slid past Darlene to get to Penny, not without giving Gwen's should a squeeze as he passed.

"What's up with them?" Roman whispered to the two girls as Darlene and Daniel conversed in whispers by the door.

"Daniel didn't tell you?" Penny knit her eyebrows.

"Not really. I mean, I knew something clearly happened, but I have no details," Roman shook his head.

"Well, those two may or may not have taken a romantic walk along the beach," Penny grinned.

"And kissed a few times," Gwen cut in.

"We can hear you," Daniel commented. He and Darlene stood together near the door, standing closer than 'friends' would.

"And?" Gwen sassed. Darlene sighed dramatically, turning out of the room with Daniel on her tail.

"Don't leave any hickeys if you don't want her father to kill you!" Gwen called after them.

"Shut up!" Darlene shouted back.

oOOo

"Benjamin!" JoJo called from the bathroom.

"Josephine?" Ben stuck his head in the bathroom.

"How the fuck did you get me pregnant again?" JoJo waved around the pregnancy test.

"How did I what-" his eyebrows flew to his hairline.

"You impregnated me, again," she nearly laughed.

"Oh fuck," Ben laughed, taking the test from her hands.

"You peed on this, didn't you?" he cocked an eyebrow.

"Yes, sir, I did," she smirked.

"What are the chances of us having twins again?" Ben asked.

"Pretty good," she shrugged.

"Welp, okay," he chuckled.

"You excited?" JoJo questioned, fear creeping into her voice.

"Hell yeah, I am," Ben grinned.