C-24

"I have....no words...." Kaminari said in shock as he walked around Izukus and Katsukis newly decorated house.

"I do, it looks amazing!" Mina shouted admiring the place "Izuku's, gonna love this!"

"This took all day but it was worth it" Sero smirked "And yeah Izuku's totally gonna love it"

"Of course she'll love this! I decorated it!" Katsuki said crossing his arms with a smirk on his face.

"Dude, don't forget we helped too" Kirishima said with a norvouse tone.

"Yeah, yeah whatever but I did awesome and because of me, Deku, will love it" Katsuki continued to smirk as he imagines Izuku praising him for his great work "Yeah she's gonna love it" He blushed.

"Oh someone over here is getting way to excited" Mina whispered to Kaminari as she pointed down at Katsukis erection.

Kaminari looked down then covered his mouth to try to stop himself from bursting out laughing "K-Katsubro, you ki-kinda-pfff have a pro-pfffff problem!" He said as he pointed down at Katsuki Jr.

Katsuki looked down confused then glared at the group as he blushed in embarrassment "This shit didn't happen! You. Saw. Nothing" he said with venom as he slowly walked out the room.

Once he was out of sight the group burst into laughter talking about what happened.

===

"....He's late again...." Izuku stood infront of the front door looking out from a side window expecting to see Katsukis car.

"Look Izuku, he'll be here there's no need to worry" Kei chuckles nervously as he graved Izuku gently and they both made there way to the living room taking a seat on the couches.

"I should be worried but...I'm more angry at him...he promised to come back early....he doesn't text me at all...I only get to see him mornings and nights! I don't even know where the fuck he is right now!!!" Izuku shouted in anger.

Kei jumpped a bit from her outburst but continued to help calm her down "L-look I know he's not doing anything wrong-"

"Are you saying maybe he is!?" Izuku shouted looking at Kei with a frown and teary eyes "....Oh my god...he's with someone isn't he....he's probably having fucking sex with a whore!!!" Izuku shouted "....Does he not love me anymore?" She asked with tears going down here cheeks.

"Izu..." Kei slowly graved Izuku and pulled her into a hug "Don't say that...you know he loves you more then anything"

"If he loves me why isn't he here! I'm gonna kill the jerk once I see him!" Izuku shouted breaking the hug and making a fist "He's gonna wish he came back early!"

Kei sweat drops 'Her hormones are everywhere...' Kei graves Izukus hands and squeezed them "Look give him a smack once he gets here and talk to him okay?"

Izuku wipes her tears away then looked at Kei "I never planned on leaving him with just a warning, he deserves a good ass woop once he gets here!!!" She said as she crossed her arms and huffed.

As soon as they were done talking the front doors opened and they can here a familiar giggle and chuckle. Both Izuku and Kei sneak there way to the side of a wall to take a peak at the couple.

"You flatter me, Mikei"

"Well I can't have my princess walk home alone can I? No I can't" Mikei said as he graved Momo's hand and bent down a bit to kiss the top of her hand.

Izuku looks over at Kei and Kei looks over at Izuku, they both smirked and wiggled there eyebrows at each other then quietly laugh before continuing there stalking.