HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

========

"Mommyyyyyyyyyyy!!!"

Izuku ran in the living room in panic "What happened is someone hurt!?" She asked the two dressed up kids. One is dressed as a knight and the other is a cat.

The two kids giggled and ran to Izuku hugging her legs.

"No" They both said.

"We just want to go get candy already" the little (Can't say) wined.

Izuku smiled "Look Your auntie and uncle will be here okay" Izuku told both kids.

They smiled and nodded "Okay!"

One of the kids looked around then back at Izuku "Where's daddy?"

"Maybe you should check the kitchen" Izuku smiled.

The two walk to the kitchen with Izuku behind them. Right when they walk in a man with a scary looking mask jumps out and scares them.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" They yelled and turned around running to Izuku hugging her tight.

Izuku laughed "Your so mean Kacchan! There only 6 years old!"

Katsuki took off the mask and chuckled "I knew that would scare them but not this much" he walked closer to the kids and crouched down rubbing there backs.

Both kids turned around and punched Katsukis shoulder with force "Stupid!" They shouted.

"Ah so your gonna play like that? Why don't we get the tickle monster here with us!"

As soon as the kids heard that they ran yelling "No not the tickle monster!"

Katsuki chased them to the living room. He caught them and started tickling them.

Izuku watched with a smile on her face then she heard the doorbell. She walks over to the door and opened it there stood Kirishima and Mina.

"Oh hey guys! The kids have been waiting for you" Izuku said giving the couple a hug.

"Hey Izu! Where are the two I can't wait to see them!" Mina asked.

"Come in and I'll call them" Izuku said walking away to the living room.

"I have slayed the tickle monster!" One of the kids shouted with there sword high in the air and Katsuki on the ground pretending to be dead.

Izuku chuckled at this "Kids guess who's here and ready to go trick or treating!" Izuku said walking over to the two.

Both kids eyes lit up "Auntie and Uncle are here!" They shouted as they graved there candy bags and ran.

Izuku giggled she looked at Katsuki and noticed him staring at her "What?" She asked with a smile.

Katsuki sat up "No kids for tonight you know what that means" he smirked.

"Save it for later lover boy~ let's go say bye to the two" Izuku kissed Katsukis cheek then walked away.

The two parents said bye to there kids and the couple. As soon as the door closed they ran upstairs.

Katsuki ran into the restroom before graving his costume and Izuku graved her costume and changed in there room.

"Ready?" Katsuki asked from the restroom.

Izuku put a blanket over herself covering herself from head to toe "Ready!"

Katsuki walked out the restroom to see Izuku covered with a blanket "Ha ha very funny. What the fuck are you even supposed to be?"

Izuku giggled "A ghost of course! But this isn't it...take off the blanket"