C5: The nightmare

It's now Monday, Izuku and Katsuki planned on telling Aizawa about Izuku being pregnant since he's like a second dad to both teens.

The bell rang and it's now time for lunch but both Katsuki and Izuku stay behind and the class leaves giving both teens thumbs up.

Aizawa was about to leave when he noticed the two walking over to him with a serious and nevous look on there face. Aizawa raised a brow as the two stopped infront of him "What is it?" Aizawa asked as he put his things back down to listen.

Izuku took a deep breath before she spoke "O-okay so Kacchan and I want to tell you this because your like a second father to us and I would feel bad not saying anything if I didn-" Izuku stopped as she noticed she was mumbling. She covered her mouth and gave a quick sorry, this caused Aizawa and Katsuki to chuckle.

Aizawa put a hand on Izukus shoulder then spoke "What's wrong problem child?"

Izuku uncovered her mouth and took another deep breath "I-I'm p-...pregnant..." Izuku said a bit low but Aizawa still heard.

Aizawa stared in shock as he removed his hand but then pulled Izuku into a hug "This is why I call you problem child because you some how always get yourself into something..." Aizawa is actually happy for Izuku but mad at Katsuki. Aizawa broke the hug to see Izuku with a few tears and also with a smile.

Izuku wipes her tears when Aizawa broke the hug "Thank you for being supportive like the others..." Izuku said.

"No problem Izuku" Aizawa gave a smile but then turned into a frown as he looked at Katsuki "Now you! How could you get her pregnant! You both have an amazing goal to fulfill after you graduate now what?" Aizawa asked Katsuki as he smacked him on the back of the head.

"DON'T SMACK ME EYE BAGS!" Katsuki shouted then started to calm himself down before he spoke "And we already have a plan. I'm not gonna go to college untill the little devil is born" Katsuki said as he hugged Izuku from behind holding her stomach.

Izuku put her hands over Katsukis as she smiled looking at her stomach then back up at Aizawa "Kacchan and I plan on moving in together but that would take a while. Also about me wanting to be an idol...I think that can wait for a few years because now I have a family to take care of..." Izuku smiles brighter.

Aizawa stared at the couple as a tear rolled down his cheek 'They are growing up so fast' Aizawa smiled as he wiped his tear away before both teens noticed "I can see you both already know what to do...and I'm happy for you"

Izuku and Katsuki look at Aizawa then at each other and nodded. They both graved Aizawa and hugged him.

Aizawa was suprised by the sudden hug but then smiled and hugged back "I love you problome child's..."

"We love you too dadzawa" Both teens say.

(Time skip to after school)

Izuku started putting her things away because the last bell of the day rang. She stood up when she finished and looked over at her boyfriend who was asleep.

Izuku stared at Katsuki for a while then started poking his cheek "Kacchan...you gotta get up, we can sleep at my dorm if you want?" Izuku asked as she saw Katsuki starting to wake up.

Katsuki groans as he slowly opens his eyes to see the most beautiful girl ever. Katsuki blushes as he picked up his head and stared at Izuku.

Izuku smiled as she held onto Katsukis arm "Lets go to my dorm Kacchan! We can take a nap together" Izuku said as she pulled Katsuki up then let go so she could walk away but Katsuki stopped her and pulled her into a kiss.