C13: Why Him/New Ring

"Oh...Midoriya Is that you?"

Izuku stared at the person while tears ran down her cheeks. She shut her eyes and shook her head a bit "Izuku calm down this isn't real...it's not fucking real...once you open your eyes they'll be gone...3..2..1" Izuku opened her eyes to see no one infront of her so she let out a sigh of relief.

"So you remember me~" A voice whispered in Izukus ear causing her to flinch and turn quick.

"Pl-please T-todoroki d-d-don't d-d-do a-anything!" Izuku put her hands up in defense as she backed away. Izuku was always confident when some guy aproched her but seeing Todoroki again she felt weak and vulnerable.

The guy now known as Todoroki chuckled "I won't do anything...unless you want me too~" He smirked at Izuku.

"S-stop that..." Izuku weakly said. She looked down to see her phone was gone 'Where is it!?'

"Looking for this?" Todoroki said holding Izukus now cracked phone up.

Izuku starts getting more scared 'Why! Why now!? Why ever! DID HE HAVE TO COME BACK!!!' "G-give it b-b-back!" Izuku shouted.

Todoroki laughed. He turned on Izukus phone and his smirk fell into a frown "I see your still with that hot head dumbass" Todoroki said in disgust.

Izuku felt anger rush in her when she heard that "SHUT UP! DON'T EVER SAY THAT ABOUT MY KACCHAN!!!" Izuku shouted but soon regretted it because of how Todorokis face was now full of rage.

"I don't get why the fuck your still with that guy he's such a dick! You would've been better with me! But what the fuck did you do!? You chose him over our love!" Todoroki shouted getting close to Izuku.

"I NEVER EVER LOVED YOU! I THOUGHT OF YOU AS A FUCKING FRIEND FOR GOD'S SAKE! BUT YOU HAD TO GO AND RUIN IT BECAUSE OF THE SO CALLED LOVE YOU HAVE FOR ME!" Izuku shouted back.

"That's it..." Todoroki graved Izuku by the neck and pushed her to the wall. He smirked as he put Izukus phone in his pocket and put his hands on Izukus waist "I'm gonna fucking devour you!" Todoroki said as he started choking Izuku.

Izuku started crying even more as she struggled to get free 'Fucking bastered! Damn I need to get my phone!' Izuku looks down at Todorokis pocket and saw her phone sticking out.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good you'll leave Bakugou and want to be with me!" Todoroki shouted as he aggressively started kissing Izuku.

Izuku didn't kiss back at all. She reached out for her phone and graved it slowly pulling it out.

Todoroki bit Izukus lip causing Izuku to groan in pain. Izuku didn't like this one bit. She just wanted her phone to call someone for help or at least have someone find them.

Izuku almost dropped the phone but she held it tight for it not to fall. She turned on her phone and immediately called Mina.

Mina: hey girl where are you?

Izuku heard Mina's muffled voice so she pushed Todoroki with as much strength as she can and yelled.

"MINA HELP ME I'M AT THE HALL TO THE RESTROOM PLEA-" Izuku was cut off by a punch to her face causing her to fall to the floor crying.

"SHUT UP!!!" Todoroki shouted at Izuku. He graved Izukus phone and hung up "Bad desicion to do that. I'm not trying to get caught again like when we were first years at UA" Todoroki dropped Izukus phone next to her and turned around "I guess this mean I gotta go but don't be sad I'll see you again...some day" Todoroki chuckled as he left.

'Damn it....damn it...damn it! DAMN IT! WHY THE FUCK DID I LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!' Izuku punched the floor then heard yelling.

"OH MY GOD IZUKU!"