C3: Smutt warning

Katsuki smirked and pulled Izuku inside the house then up to Izukus room. As soon as they got to the room they started making out.

Izuku jumps on Katsuki and wraps her legs around him. Katsuki catches Izuku closes the door then starts walking up the stairs to Izukus bed.

As they got to the bed Katsuki threw Izuku on the bed then got on top of her and started kissing her while taking off her bathing suit.

Izuku broke the kiss and stared at Katsuki with lust "Fuck my hard tonight daddy~"

Katsuki smirked "As you wish my bunny~" Katsuki kissed Izuku again then broke it as he went down to Izukus neck leaving hickeys and bite.

Izuku was fully naked now so Katsuki went down to her chest and started sucking on one of her nipples.

"K-kacchan~" Izuku moaned out then shivers went down her spine as she felt fingers rubbing her clit "F-faster~ f-fuck~ daddy p-please~" Izuku begged which made Katsuki hard.

Katsuki moved down to Izukus bottom half then he started licking and playing with Izukus clit.

"Oh my god~ nghh~ more~ more~ fuck~ daddy~ please just fuck me~" Izuku said with her eyes getting watery.

Katsuki stopped what he was doing and graved a condom from Izukus nightstand pulled out his di-...dick and put on the condom.

Izuku looked over at Katsuki while panting a lot "Hurry up daddy~" Izuku wined.

Katsuki smirked as he looked over at Izuku and pulled her into a kiss "Beg for me baby~" Katsuki ordered Izuku to do.

Izuku sat up and got on her knees on the bed then started to finger herself "Daddy~ please I need you~ I want you inside me~ I want you right now~" Izuku moaned as she stared at Katsuki.

Katsuki smirked at the sight right infront of him "What a good little bunny~ while I fuck you I want you to beg for me more~" Katsuki said as he pushed Izuku down on the bed then positioned himself.

"Please~ daddy just-AHHHHhhhh~ F-fuck~" Izuku moaned loudly as she felt Katsuki thrust into her.

Katsuki didn't waist a second and started thrusting into Izuku.

"Faster~ faster~ faster~ daddy fuck me faster~" Izuku begged as she gripped the sheets from under her.

Katsuki leaned down and kissed Izuku as he went faster. Izuku moaned between the kiss and also graved Katsuki and started leaving scratches on his back.

Katsuki ignored the pain and focused on Izuku, only Izuku. He stared at Izuku and saw a few tears so he wiped them off.

Izuku looked at Katsuki and begged again "More~ make me a moaning mess just for you daddy~"

As soon as Izuku said that Katsuki started thrusting in an unhumanly speed. He graved Izukus leg and threw it over his shoulder.

"Ah~ ah~ nghh~ fa-ughh~" Izuku couldn't speak but Katsuki knew what she wanted so he gave it to her.

Katsuki moved in an even faster pace before he was at his limit "F-fuck~ bunny I'm gonna cum~" Katsuki grunts out then came a few minutes later.

Katsuki pulled out and took off the condom then threw it away "How was that bunny~" Katsuki asked his out of breath girlfriend.

Izuku stared at Katsuki then sat up "We're not done yet remember~" Izuku said as she crawls over to Katsuki.