C-31

Sorry for the Grammer mistakes, I wrote half of this while I was tired so I might have a lot of spelling mistakes.

======

"No...no...no...no" Izuku said over and over looking threw wedding dresses "No...these look amazing but...no" she mumbled.

"Izuku, please don't stress it's bad for you and the baby" Momo said graving both Izukus hands "Why not have you try on some dresses?"

Izuku let out a sigh before smiling at Momo "Yeah, maybe that would help me choose s dress" she said with a low chuckle.

The group of girls talked to one of the employees there and asked them if they can bring out some dresses for Izuku to try on.

The girls sat on a  ouch outside the dressing room as they waited for Izuku to come out. Izuku walks out showing the first dress but all the girls shook there head thinking that the dress isn't Izuku at all.

About 7 dresses later the employee that is helping them walks over to Izuku holding a big white bag with a dress inside "Okay Ms. Midoriya, today we got this new dress and no one has tried it on yet, would you like to try it on and see if it's one you would like?" The employee asked Izuku and she nods.

The employee and Izuku walk into the dressing room together and the employee helps Izuku with putting on the dress.

After some time the employee walks out with a smile "Okay get ready girls, Ms. Midoriya, you can come out now" The employee called Izuku.

The curtains open to reveal a beautiful Izuku with a smile on her face as she walked over to the group of girls "So?" She asked and all the girls looked at each other with smiles then back at Izuku..

"We know you are the one that needs to choose the dress but we think this is the dress you've been looking for" Jirou said.

Izukus smile gets bigger "I'm glad you said that because...I also love this dress! It just looks amazingly beautiful!" Izuku said admiring the dress from the big mirror "Girls...." Izuku turns to look at the girls "We found the dress...this is the one..." she mumbled

The girls smile at Izuku and nodded agreeing with Izuku. She ended up buying the dress. The girls went to another store to look for the dresses for the brides maids. It took them about two hours to find the perfect ones.

Later on Izuku and Katsuki went to a bakery and did some tast testing for there webbing cake. They end up getting chocolate cake with banana and strawberries. They head to other places and finish with everything a few hours later. Now they just need to wait for the day before there wedding to set up the place they chose to have it.

(What place do you think they should have it? 🤔. The beach? A church? Outside of some fancy place? You choose😌👉🏼)

Izuku yawns as she stretches her arms "Well today was a pretty long day" she said as she sat down on hers and Katsukis bed "I'm so tired I might knock out right now" Izuku giggled as she laid down.

Katsuki chuckles as he lays next to Izuku "You do look like shit right now" he smirked as he turned his head to face Izuku. She turns to Katsuki with a glare then lightly smacked his arm "I mean I'm not wrong" Katsuki snickered.

Izuku smacked Katsuki with a small pillow and laughed "Well you look even more shittyer then me asshole!" She lowly shouts as she continued laughing.

Katsuki laughs with Izuku for a while then there laughter started to dial down leaving the couple in comfortable silence.

Katsuki and Izuku stared into each other's eyes before moving closer together cuddling up against each other. Katsuki gently hugs Izukus waist and leans his head on her chest while Izuku slightly hugs Katsukis head. They both let out satisfied sighs as they held each other.