C-34

"Breath bunny breath!" Katsuki told Izuku as he gets her out the car.

"I am breathing!" Izuku snaps at Katsuki as she continues to take beep but slow breaths to stay calm.

Katsuki sweat drops as he quickly walks Izuku into the hospital. They go to the front desk and Katsuki yells for a doctor for Izuku. The front desk lady starts calling for nurses then graves a wheelchair to take Izuku to a room.

(Time skip)

It's been a while since they got to the hospital. Katsuki had called everyone already to tell them what's happening. Izuku's parents were the first there.

"Izuku! Izuku!" Inko shouts with tears in her eyes as she ran to the side of Izukus bed "Honey how are you doing" Inko asked her daughter.

Izuku looks at Inko and starts to cry "I can't do it mom......I'm scared" Izuku sobs.

Inko smiles at Izuku and held her hand "Your gonna be okay sweetheart, you just need to wait a little longer then you'll see your babies"

"What if something goes wrong?" Izuku questioned as she looks away. Izuku felt her hand get squeeze a bit, she looks next to here and sees a soft but nervous Katsuki "Kacchan....why would you put these devils inside me!?" Izuku asked Katsuki and starts to cry more.

Katsuki graves Izukus face and kisses her forehead "Bunny, your gonna be okay I promise. The twins will also be okay.....and you wanted kids so" Katsuki mumbles.

Izuku let's out a soft laugh but then gets cut off by a groan in pain "Okay okay were done chit-chating! Where the fuck is the doctor!" Izuku shouts and Inko tries to quite her down.

The door to the room soon opens and two nurses and one doctor quickly get in with the things for Izuku.

"Ms. Midoriya, you are 20 minutes in 1 more minute and you'll be ready to give birth" The doctor told Izuku as he graves the things he needs.

Izuku let's out a sigh in relief "Oh thank fucking god, I can't keep these devils inside me anymore!" She shouts in pain.

===

"Oh my god I'm gonna be an aunt!" Mina shouts excited "I can't believe it! I'm not ready! Wait no I am ready!" Mina starts to tear up "I hope Izukus okay"

Kirishima graves Minas hands and kisses the back of them "I'm sure she's alright, Katsubro is with her. Inko is there too" when Kirishima finished talking someone yelling from inside a room can be heard.

"YOUR SO FUCKING DEAD WHEN THIS IS OVER!"

The group of friends that are in the waiting area just stood there then Jirou decided to speak "Izuku?" She asked and everyone nodded.

(Time skip)

"Just one more baby, come on you can do this!"

Izuku is in tears breathing heavily. She's holding onto Katsukis and her mothers hands, she didn't let go since she started. She didn't want to go through this alone.

Izuku pushes one last time and she can hear the second baby cry, she falls back and closes her eyes "I'm just gonna sleep..." Izuku softly said out of breath.

Katsuki smiles at Izuku as he watches her fall asleep "You did good bunny, you did good" he softly said as he landed a kiss on Izukus head.

(Minutes later)

Izuku slowly wakes up to the sound of a baby crying and someone's soothing voice talking in a low tone. Izuku opens her eyes to see Katsuki holding a baby that's wrapped in a pink blanket, he's singing to the baby.