C16: DANCE DANCE

"Do you feel better?" Izuku asked the boy that's sitting on the bed with ice cream.

"Yeah..." Mikei said putting a spoon of ice cream in his mouth. He looks at Izuku and gave her a small smile "Thanks for letting me vent to you earlier also thanks for helping me feel better...your really a nice sister..."

Izuku smiled and hugged Mikei "Anything for my brother!" Izuku giggled. She broke the hug and checked the time "It's like 4pm are you okay now or do you want me to stay more?"

Mikei shook his head "No it's okay, go keep your fiance~ companie. He probably misses you" Mikei chuckled.

Izuku blushed and giggled "Oh stop!" Izuku stood up "I'll see you later then" Izuku said and Mikei nodded.

========

'...I need Deku...fucking hell....I'm lonely as fuck...Deku...Izuku...Izuku~ come to m-'

"Hey Kacchan!"

"I didn't say shit! You did!"

"..."

"..."

"...what...?"

"Uh...Dekuuuu....heeeey...."

Izuku laughed "Kacchan~ what were you thinking about~" Izuku smirked as she walks closer to Katsuki.

(Btw there in Izukus room were the couches are)

"Pff n-nothing! I wasn't even thinking ha ha..." Katsuki looked away blushing.

"Hm? Whatever you say Kacchan" Izuku kissed Katsukis cheek then sat next to him "What did you do while I was gone?"

Katsuki blushed more because of Izukus kiss "Well..."

(Why don't we see what Katsuki did while Izuku was with Mikei)

==========

"Guess Deku, won't be here for a while" Katsuki sighed. He turned off the T.V and stood up, then his phone buzzed signaling he got a text.

(Bakusquad group chat)

Kiri: Katsubro!

Kami: Katsuki!

Sero: Katsuki!

Mina: Katsuhoe!

Katsu: The hell you want!

Mina: DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE

Kiri: LET'S GO STREET DANCE AGAIN BRO!

Sero: IT'S BEEN LIKE SO LONG SINCE WE HAVE!

Kami: MAYBE A FAMOUSE DANCER WILL BE THERE AND WILL ASK US TO WORK WITH THEM!

Katsu: There's a 10% chance from that fucking happening but whatever, I'll meet you shitheads at the spot we use to dance at.

Kiri/Mina/Sero/Kami: SEE YOU THERE!

==========

Katsuki stood at the spot where he said he was gonna wait at. He was on his phone then heard his name being called.

"KATSUKI!!!"

Katsuki looked away from his phone to see his crew running over to him with a big smile on there faces. Katsuki put his phone away and gave a small wave at the others.