C-19

Sorry for mistakes!

===

"Masura, today's the day Katsuki said he'll propose to Izuku again! Are we gonna tell them about the house!"

"I was thinking of just telling Katsuki first" Masura said before taking a sip of his tea.

"Why's that?" Mitsuki asked taking a seat on the couch next to her husband.

"Well I think Katsuki, might want to do something to suprise Izuku" Masura smiled looking at Mitsuki.

Katsuki tilted her head "Suprise her? What suprise is that brat go-...Oh I see" Mitsuki smirks and Masura simply chuckles.

==========

"Achoo!"

Izuku looks over at Katsuki and tilted her head "Did you catch a cold? If you did end up catching one, no sleeping with me till your better" Izuku said with an inoccent smile.

Katsuki quickly looked at Izuku and nervously chuckled "Ha me? Catching a cold nooo, I have a strong immune system!" Katsuki said as he stood up from Izukus bed "So no need for that shit, I will be here and nowhere else"

Izuku giggled "Just saying, I don't want to end up getting sick while being pregnant"

Katsuki chuckled while shaking his head "Damn, Deku" he mumbled. Katsuki then heard his phone go off, he graved it and answered the call.

As he was on the call Izuku got a message from the girls group chat.

Mina: Hey hey!

Momo: hello girls😊

Asui: Hi🙂👋

Jirou: Hey✌

Toru: HEEEEYYYYY😎😎😎

Izu: Hey girls😄

Mina: So Izu😏 did anything special happen today?

Izu: 😳 well....yeah😆

Toru: AHHHH what happened!!!

Izu: ...Kacchan, proposed to me today with an engagement ring!😳

Momo: Omg! Congratulations, Izuku!

Toru: SEND A PIC OF THE RING!!!

Jirou: I saw this coming😏

Mina: I KNEW THE WHOLE TIME😆

Asui: congratulations Izuku, I wish you a great future😊

Izu: Thanks so much girls😙 and Mina I had a feeling you knew about this😏

Mina: 😙love you Izu!

Izu: 😆 love you too😙

Izuku giggled at the text 'Mina's such a good friend'

"Ugh..." Katsuki hung up and put his phone in his back pocket "Babe, I'm sorry but I gotta go" He said as he turned to Izuku and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Izuku stared at Katsuki confused as she watch him grave his jacket "Where are you going?"

Katsuki hesitated a bit but kept his composer "The old man and old hag have something they need to show me. I promise I'll be back later" he said as he graved his car keys then walked over to Izuku.

Izuku stood up and gave Katsuki a peck on the cheek then smiled to him "Okay then that's a promise! And when your back we are gonna watch some movies!"

Katsuki chuckled and nodded "Yeah, yeah, it's a promise" he graved Izuku and hugged her gently "Love you bunny, see you later"

Izuku hugged back and giggled "Love you too Kacchan" they broke the hug and Izuku just watched as Katsuki left going down the stairs then leaving her room. Katsuki just left and Izuku already felt lonely "...I should go live, yeah that's a good idea!" Izuku got up from her bed and graved her computer.