C1: Plan

"........WAKE ME UP (WAKE ME UP INSIDE) I CAN'T WAKE UP (WAKE ME UP INSIDE) SAVE MEEEE-"

*SLAM*

"Kacchan, you really have to stop slamming my fucking alarm or you'll break it"

"Ughh...I don't care"

"Whatever" Izuku sighed as she sat up but then noticed she was naked "Oh almost forgot we had sex last night" Izuku chuckles.

Katsuki looked over at Izukus back then sat up and hugged her from behind "Well I didn't~ how could I forget the way you yelled my name bunny~" Katsuki smirked as he started kissing Izukus neck.

Izuku blushes and giggles "Kacchan, stooop it tickles!" Izuku said trying to push Katsuki back but failed as Katsuki tightens his grip around Izuku.

"Why would I every let someone as beautiful as you go~" Katsuki said as he starts trailing kisses from Izukus neck down to her shoulders.

Izuku blushed even more she just loves it when Katsuki was like this. Izuku looked at Katsuki and pulled him to a kiss which was very passionate.

After breaking the kiss Katsuki smirked as he seen how red Izuku was which he found adorably cute "Good morning baby"

Izuku gave a sweet smile as she said back "Good morning!" Izuku looked at the time and her smile went away in a flash as she started to panic "Kacchan, we're gonna be late!" Izuku said as she hoped out of bed and went straight to Katsukis closet and saw her uniform there and graved it.

Katsuki stared at his girlfriend as he blushed but also chuckled because Izuku didn't notice she was completely naked as she rushed to Katsukis closet. Katsuki smirked and stared at Izuku "Hm, I'm loving this view~"

Izuku looked at Katsuki confused but then noticed him looking at her body so she looked down to see she was naked so she blushed and graved one of Katsukis hoodies and quickly put it on "W-why didn't you tell me I was naked!" Izuku blushed even more.

Katsuki pouted because he couldn't see that beautiful body he loves "I thought you knew you were naked because we had sex last night" Katsuki said as he graved his blanket and covered his lower half then stood up "Well let's just fucking change already"

Izuku pouted and turned around as she started to put on her underwear, shorts, and her skirt. She then took off the hoodie and put on her bra, dress shirt, tie, and blazer.

Izuku smiled as she finished getting ready but she still needed her hair which was always hard to deal with in mornings.

Katsuki was already finished he was just putting on his shoes as he watched Izuku try to fix her hair (Key word TRY)

"Uggggghhhhh! Nope! I give up, I can never work with this ball of mess on my head!" Izuku shouted as she just let her hair down then angrily put her shoes on.

Katsuki chuckled "Ball of mess? Nah that's a ball of fluff" Katsuki chuckled again as he stood up and graved his bag for school.

Izuku huffs out then stood up as she finished putting her shoes then graved her bag "Lets go Kacchan it's already..." Izuku took out her phone and saw it was 7:50 "Shit! It's 7:50 we need to go!"

Katsuki graved Izuku and threw her over his shoulders as he ran out his room closing the door first.

Katsuki ran all the way to school ignoring Izuku telling him to put her down because she's "heavy".

They both got to class and Katsuki opened the class 3-A doors which means all the attention is on them now.

Katsuki put Izuku down as he bent down trying to catch his breath "Fu...ugh.......water!" Katsuki asked as Izuku took out her water and gave it to her boyfriend.