Feeling lonely

Mads POV

So I planed me and the boys a surprise trip to the Bahamas. We leave in a couple of days. I may have made a mistake in the presses of adding people in the group chat and added Tayler and didn't notice til he said he was in. 

J- Mads come here please!

Shit I didn't realize Jaden was home. And the boys don't know about the trip I just told them to start packing for the next week and they all agreed. 

M- what's up babe?

J- why is Tayler I this group chat?

M- I didn't mean to add him. I meant to add Kio to the chat and must have added him instead. I promise it was a big mistake.

J- your not in trouble but we have to watch out for him because of what he's capable of.

M- I know and I'm sorry. I promise I'll stay away from him. But can you just try to get along for once and act like your having fun?

J- I promise. 

M- thank you. I lo- never mind. See you in a bit.

J- okay, Angel.

I love it when he calls me little pet names. It makes me feel special. Oh I have an idea. I'm going to get my hair a different color.

Mads posted a new photo

     Liked by jadenhossler, nessabarrett, avanigregg and 1

     Liked by jadenhossler, nessabarrett, avanigregg and 1.4 mil more

Mads.yo- fuck off.

Comments disabled.

Jadens POV

Mads post kinda scares me in a way because I don't know what happened. She left for an hour and came home stormed into her room and hasn't came out for a couple hours. I think someone bugged her. So I sent her a snap.

Snaps:

Jafen-