Birthday/ Party

Mads POV

I woke up today excited because today was my 18th birthday and I guess everyone forgot. When I dame downstairs no one said anything to me. I kinda felt sad because I also woke up without Jaden next to me. What is going on today?

M- hey guys what do we have planed for today?

Everyone- nothing much. 

J- probably just fine swimming. Wanna join?

M- I'm okay. Imma just go shower.

Wow they really forgot. They said they weren't doing anything today. Are they serious and even my own fucking boyfriend said just swimming. I'm done with today already. Imma just go get some stress off my back and take a hot shower.

15 minutes later

So I get out of the shower and get dressed in something cute and do my hair all pretty because now people should know it's my birthday by the way I'm dressed up. So i decided to wear this outfit

 So i decided to wear this outfit

Sits cute but not to much. I think people are going to really wonder why I'm dressed up and then they will remember it's my birthday. 

So I walked downstairs and everyone was staring at me. 

M- what?

J-'why are you dressed up? We aren't going anywhere today.

M- just wanted to be cute. Okay then. Well I actually have to go to target to get some stuff. I'll be back soon.

So mads left and everyone started seething up stuff for her  surprise party. 

Jadens POV

Mads looked sad before she left. I had ignored her all day. And she thinks I forgot her birthday. Well lucky enough for her I bought her something special. I bought her a promise ring. The butterfly one she always wanted.

So I ended  up texting mads to stop by the house so I could pick her up and bring her to get Starbucks. 

My butterfly✨🌼- hey what's up?

My rockstar🎸-hey could you swing by the house when your done shopping?

My butterfly✨🌼- yes I can. I'll see you soon, love you.

My rockstar🎸- love you more.

So mads ends up getting here and I run out to the car and hop in the drivers side. She looks shocked at first but then relaxes. So then I drive to Starbucks and I ask mads what she wants. She gets the usual. So I text the boys the make sure it's okay to come over and they said it's time. So we head back to the house. 

J- alright babe I know your not going no to like this but I need you to put this on okay?

M- okay...

J- trust me please.

J- I do. 

So she puts it on and we walk to the door quietly.