Party

Hi you may know me as Maddison Lewis. But all of my friends call me mads. I live in Los Angeles and i live with by myself. Well me and my boyfriend live together. He's been distant lately. I don't know why but when we go too the party tonight I hope he doesn't cheat.

Mads POV 

M- babe are you ready to go!

Q- yeah I'm coming.

M- ok let's go. 

So we leave and get in the car and go. It's about a 15 minute drive. We just sit there not talking to each other. Whatever,I could care less. If he didn't want to be with me he would've broken up with me already.

So we make it into the party and the smell of alcohol hits my nose. Ugh now we all know he's going to cheat. We both walk in and I found nessa.

M- hey Bebe.

N- hey, how have you been?

M- I've been alri- 

Next thing I see if Quinton having a girl all over him. There are makin out and she's grinding him. I couldn't help but run out of there crying. I just sit on the porch till I hear the front door open. I hear someone ask if I was ok. It was the one and only Jaden hossler.

J- hey are you alright? I saw what happened.

M- yeah I'll be ok. Just really pissed that he did this. 

J- I didn't think he would do that tho.

M- for sure. He's not that type of person, but I think he might be drunk.

J- true.

So after a little bit we are both just sitting there talking and he looks over at me and all I see is his big beautiful emerald green eyes. He leaned in to kiss me and I kissed back. Surprise Quinton was watched us kiss. He grabbed my arm drove back home. I ran to my room and locked the door. I didn't want him to get in.

Q- OPEN THE DOOR BITCH! YOU CAN' T HIDE IN HERE FOREVER!

M- go away! I don't want to see you right now!

He ends up leaving the house and I just sit in the bathroom crying. I fell asleep in the bathroom. Next morning I woke to Quinton with a girl in his bed. Not surprised. 

M- I need to speak to you now.

Q- what. 

M- in private.

Q- what do you want?

M- who is she? Your side chick?

Q- why do you care? 

M- because, I can care. All you have done is treated me like shit! I'm done with your crap. You have never cared about me once at all.

Q- oh when I don't care you go kissing one of my bros! You think that's ok?

M- you had girls all over you!!! And then I come in the room with one in MY bed! That's so nasty! What the hell is wrong with you? You know what we're done. Just get out. I never want to see your face again.

Q- you can't just kick me out!

M- you can't just cheat on me! And yes I can this is my house! Goodbye.

Q- slut. 

When he called me that after he left I just broke down crying. I didn't know what else to do. I got in my car drove to the closest bridge and just sat on the edge looking down. 

Thoughts

Do I really want to do this?

Am I crazy?

Jadens POV 

Quinton comes in all mad and goes straight to his room. Next thing I think of is mads. Crap what did he do to her? I just drove around till I found her. She was sitting on the edge of the bridge. She looked sad and scared. I got out of the car  immediately and walked over to her. Once she saw me she got off the edge and came running to me crying. She just hugged he and cried. What did this man do to her?

J- hey it's ok. Look at me, everything will be fine.

M- he h-e-e called me a-

J- I know. Don't worry about him. Just come with me and I'll have one of the boys come get your car. 

So they ended up going back to her place inviting all of the boys besides Quinton and making pizza and making cookies. After that they all went swimming. Mads eventually posted on Instagram.

Instagram 

Liked by jadenhossler, nessabarrett, joshrichards and 1 mil more 

Mads. yo- As you may of heard of,yes me and Quinton broke up. The relationship we had was not the best. He would always come home drunk or being gone for the whole night. And yes he did cheat on me with some random girl. I just wanted to say thank you to the people that have helped me with the end of the relationship.❤️ 

Tagged jadenhossler, kiocyr, luvanthony, joshrichards, noahbeck, blakegray, and nessabarrett.

Comments 

jadenhossler- ❤️ 

noahbeck- ❤️

luvanthony-❤️ 

joshrichards- ❤️ 

kiocyr- ❤️ 

blakegray- ❤️ 

nessabarrett- ❤️ 

Load more comments

I want to thank all of the people that read this story and have given me so much support to this story. I want to thank you and I love you muah! Justremeberyourbeautiful❤️💋