Cheating

Mads POV

It's been a couple days since my party and I have been getting tagged in a lot of things recently. So now I decided to check it out.

Tiktok room

Liked by taylerholder and 1

Liked by taylerholder and 1.735k more

Tiktok room- it seems like jaden has been caught kissing his ex at his own girlfriends birthday party. What are your thoughts on this? 

Tagged mads.yo and jadenhossler 

Comments

taylerholder- we knew he was a lying cheater

nessabarrett- this is an old photo.

jadenhossler- where did you get this from?

Load more comments

Why would Jaden do this to me. After almost a year being together. 

M- Jaden Isiah Hossler! Living room now!

Jadens POV

JH- bro is this an old photo? Or recent?

J- that's old, I never invited her to it. Why would i?

M- Jaden Isiah Hossler! Living room now!

J- shit. Now she's gonna think I cheated on her.

JH- you need to get down there. Like now bro.

So I came running down the stairs and I see mads crying. I know where this is about to go.

M- what the hell is this? She shows me her phone. And don't lie to me.

J- babe that is an old party photo, remember? Remember when we first met and we were at that party together, and my girlfriend at the time came up to me while we were talking and kissed me right in front of you? It resurfaced because of the party from a couple nights ago.

M- Jaden I-

J- I know your mad at me and I understand, but I never wanted this to happen the way it did, I didn't even know that photo still was around. After I asked for it to be taken down, someone must of put it back up. Babe I'm really sorry. I didn't know.

M- Jaden,listen. I'm not mad okay? But I'm not happy either. This could have been handheld differently than how it is now. But please explain to me, do you love me enough to let me go?

J- why are you saying this?

M- because Jaden. The people you love you have to let go. And I'm letting go. You need someone better than me, someone who is pretty, wants to always sit and talk for hours. Not gripe and complain about the smallest stuff. But I don't want to have things end on your side. It's not your fault. I understand. And I love you forever, but I'm sorry, Jaden. I'm not saying we are over, I just need a break from everyone okay?