66- JESUS HELP ME!

Hi guys!!! So here's the second chapter! I do hope you guys enjoy this but not only that, I do hope you get blessed just like I am!!!

Have a great read!!!

66- JESUS HELP ME!

"Crystal!" I beamed as Crystal's face appeared on my screen.

"Girl! It's been ages!" Crystal exclaimed. I arched an eyebrow.

"It's just been few hours!" I pointed out.

"Of texting!" She huffed, rolling her eyes. "We haven't had a video chat in days!" I laughed.

"I really miss you guys." I said.

"Me too." Crystal said. "Wait- where's Cecilia, add her to the call."

"She's at the orphanage with her family, according to their family holiday schedule, remember?" I reminded Crystal. Crystal's lips formed an 'oh' as she nodded. Cecilia's family were all spending their holidays at their grandparents' and since they had planned to make the best out of their holidays, they had drafted a timetable of activities and today they were all at an orphanage home.

"And Lucas?" Crystal asked.

"Sleeping, I guess." I laughed. I had tried calling him too but I got no reply, so I assume he's sleeping. It just had to mean so. Anyway, we'd eventually find out later.

"Shayne too?" Crystal asked, before she got distracted by something behind her phone which she held up to her face.

"Right!" I facepalmed. "I didn't even think about calling him." Crystal grinned.

"I get it. You literally see him everyday."

"Oh, we all went out for a drive around the island, few days ago. Shayne, Sam, Cory and me. It was awesome!" I said.

"I know." Crystal glared. "I saw Shayne's post, you sly people!" I laughed out loud. Crystal was dramatic.

"What's up with you, anyway?" I asked. Crystal sighed, her countenance suddenly changing.

"Honestly, Sam? A lot!" She took in a deep breath before she continued, "I thought I could handle it alone but I c-can't. I can't, Sam." Crystal sniffed.

"My goodness, what's wrong, Crys?" I asked, worriedly. She sniffed again.

"It's my parents." She whispered, I almost didn't hear. "For the past few months now, they've been arguing over almost everything! And day by day, it seems like they can't stand each other anymore. Dad now comes back home at midnight and leaves before dawn!"

"Oh Crys!" I said, my heart aching for her. She quickly wiped the tears that managed to spill from her eyes.

"This morning, I saw my mum with a lawyer." Even I felt that, so I couldn't imagine how Crystal must have felt, being the one in that position. "Sam, I don't think I can survive their divorce!"

"No, Crystal! Please don't say that!" I said quickly. "Don't! You've always been a strong girl, please don't quit! And I'll be praying for your parents. They must not get divorced. They're lovely people from what you've told me and the little I've seen them do. God is able to restore love! The devil won't win, sis!" I said. Crystal smiled sadly.

"I appreciate you, Sam. I appreciate the fact that you always love to pray over every problem." At the mention of those words, Carlos flashed into my mind. He was one problem I never prayed about. I hated him and I knew it affected me, but I never sought God's help. In fact, it seemed like I didn't want God's help. It was then the reality of my intentions dawned on me.